Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the new WROKS package. :ROFLMAO: I could buy everything on the website for less than the $178 bundle price. Includes free lipstick bundle and 15% off.

9 Piece Brush Set - $34.95
Liquid Illuminator 1 - $12.45
Liquid Illuminator 2 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 1 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 2 - $12.45
Blush Stick - $12.45
Lipstick Bundle - FREE with purchase
Lipliner Bundle - $19.95
Less Discount 15% - ($17.57)
Postage - $9.95

Tanoff - $14.95 (free post)
Crapchia Bags - $19.95 + $9.95? Postage

GRAND TOTAL - $154.38

Well done Chia 👏

View attachment 2692680
---
I just noticed this on the Crapchia site too. WTF is GTS? :ROFLMAO: 🤣
Oh doing the Maths gods’ work today, brilliant exercise 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs the touch of a Leah Betts management but too late now for Isuzu more like run by the Dodgy Brothers .. however we know it’s just Sophie Caitlin and Gee with a biro and a primary school calculator. Unfortunately no Macquarie Dictionary. Give up.
Don't forget they have a whiteboard too....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFS the social media girl stuffed up again
Uppercase? Lowercase? duck it!
The social media girl also mentioned on her story that Isuzu is Australian made. We all know that only the snotty lipsticks were made here. Everything else is straight from Ali Express.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least Caitlyn won't have to go around to the Tulla Tampon abode and pack up baby Sophie's stuff after this break up.

She'll just move on in to the spare room

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240116_224607_Chrome.jpg
and so it begins. Whoever did her boobs must regret their time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Might be an exxy hotel but it’s in the cheapest most bogan area of Bali 😂 what I wouldn’t give to see Chia strutting around Kuta
You can get cheaps deal for that place on luxury escapes etc. Personally it's not for me, I can't stand being around bogan Aussies when I'm in Bali 🤣

Reactions: 10
Guizzz this is my natural skin
Cute she clarifies for any delulu follower who think the orange tones she usually sports are natural

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A reverse image search of the distinctive mirror brings up this result. Club room by the looks of it. Deals found on Luxury Escapes as per previous poster. I wonder if the kids have a separate room or have to share with Scummy and their ‘sister’?
they will be in with Nanna Gayle...surely....someone else to look after them...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.