Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the song? if that's the case, that would be 2 out of 3 (allegedly) that have cheated. Karma is a witch aint it Chia?
My only question would be why didn’t take so long? Really what does Scummy bring to the table? A narcissistic divorcee with two kids who is 10 years older than you and your friends. I just shake my head in bewilderment.

Reactions: 21
She’s taking the video done now but it was lyrics from Take a bow by Rihanna

Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
She's taken it down from insta but it's still on her Facebook stories!

So she's at the tattoo place today, tattoo place posts a story of Maddy getting a tattoo today (1 hour after chia's)

Interesting to see if Maddy sides with baby soph and distances herself from chia soph!

A tattler above says they saw baby sopg in one of Maddy's photos? From what I've seen it's just the 3 of them? Maddy, Georgia and Amy?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My only question would be why didn’t take so long? Really what does Scummy bring to the table? A narcissistic divorcee with two kids who is 10 years older than you and your friends. I just shake my head in bewilderment.
Other than providing an instant family that they didnt ask for and a roof over their head, I have nfi. I just want to understand how and why these children (soph's flavour of the month, not her birthed ones) move out of their own house so quick and into the tulla mansion.

Reactions: 18

So she's at the tattoo place today, tattoo place posts a story of Maddy getting a tattoo today (1 hour after chia's)

Interesting to see if Maddy sides with baby soph and distances herself from chia soph!

A tattler above says they saw baby sopg in one of Maddy's photos? From what I've seen it's just the 3 of them? Maddy, Georgia and Amy?
baby soph was in one of Maddy’s insta stories a few days ago. Wish I’d taken a screenshot

Reactions: 6
She’s taking the video done now but it was lyrics from Take a bow by Rihanna

Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
Oh no!!

Looks like old Auntie Jack (IYKYK) has had her heart broken.

So sad 🖕

Run, Alana, Maddie, Baby Soph, run and dont look back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same nightclub as the AFL Girls
Man she’s such a predator, surely these young girls see her for what she is
Oh my gawd. Could you be any more desperate. Of allllll the places in Bali. Bet one of them
Has her Snapchat map on and chia stalked them and was like a Muriel’s Wedding “Deidre chambers, what a coincidence” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Whats the song? if that's the case, that would be 2 out of 3 (allegedly) that have cheated. Karma is a witch aint it Chia?
Cheating is only fine if she's the cheater. She'll be honest about it and the cheatee will just have to accept it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was there a influenzer special on Jetstar tix to Bali this week? Also the bikini dancing/gyrating vid with Florss and whatshername is giving me the ICK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

The same song is playing in the studio’s story of Maddy- were they there at the same time or does studio have Ri Ri’s album on repeat?

• Wow
Chia looks like a ventriloquist’s dummy, in Bali hunting for the kids’ new mummy

Thannewverymuch

I’ll be here all week.
👏👏👏 good work
---
Other than providing an instant family that they didnt ask for and a roof over their head, I have nfi. I just want to understand how and why these children (soph's flavour of the month, not her birthed ones) move out of their own house so quick and into the tulla mansion.
financial reasons...or COVID in the case of AK....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
baby soph was in one of Maddy’s insta stories a few days ago. Wish I’d taken a screenshot
I thought I spotted her too....I bet she asked to be kept off socials so chia can't stalk her. She seemed to be the one wanting the private relationship and it all went to tit soon after it went public! And smoph couldn't help herself despite claiming she was going to remain private

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The same song is playing in the studio’s story of Maddy- were they there at the same time or does studio have Ri Ri’s album on repeat?
Def there at the same time, you can see the guy filming Maddy in the background of Chia’s video and the music lines up perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why she would get any size bali tattoo this early into her trip (assuming she isnt going home today) the risk of infection in pools and even in showers is huge there :( Any bali traveller who gets tattoos knows this - its literally rule #1.

Reactions: 17
She’s such a predator
These young sportswoman are so impressionable and naive. We know the frontal lobe of the brain doesn’t fully develop until 25 years of age which affects decision making
I know when I was in my early 20s, if a home owner with a pool, states they run businesses and are buying me drinks I probably would hang out with them, without realising that they (Chia) are a predator trying to get with my mates.
I think as a young female we would be wary of males doing this behaviour, but as a female doing it, might think they want to be friends rather than trying to get sex from us

I say this as someone who in their 20s was around in the LGBTIQ community and even in a lesbian relationship in my early 20s with someone 5 years my senior- hence poor decision making skills :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why she would get any size bali tattoo this early into her trip (assuming she isnt going home today) the risk of infection in pools and even in showers is huge there :( Any bali traveller who gets tattoos knows this - its literally rule #1.
Your profile pic 😆
---
She goes from bat tit boring to most amusing in a 5 hour flight!
Bali is a place of speshal things for Sloppy Chia - something wierd always goes down when she is there! Maybe it's because she thinks she is anonymous or incognito over there!?
Which brings me to repeat my story of seeing her in the wild end of 2019. She was still a human, female, straight Mother & wife to Jarryd at this point. I was minding my own business at La Lucciola when I saw it arrive. She was with another human lesbian female and Bob Dog. It was embarassing to watch because as soon as the child turned the other way or went to the toilet they would kiss or touch each other on the ass, vag or boobs. It wasn't romantic or sexy it was vile. They had pics on the beach and their hands wandered behind touching each other when Bob was looking at the camera.
Not long after this it was announced she was in fact the first ever, CEO, Mummy to eat carpet whilst being married to a small penis.
She was unattractive in person back then, albeit she did save our maculas with her orange poo tan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
supposed to avoid sunlight too.... makes it problematic....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.