Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have Another One Bites the Dust in their head while reading this or just me?

And another one gone and another one gone….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Your profile pic 😆
---
She goes from bat tit boring to most amusing in a 5 hour flight!
Bali is a place of speshal things for Sloppy Chia - something wierd always goes down when she is there! Maybe it's because she thinks she is anonymous or incognito over there!?
Which brings me to repeat my story of seeing her in the wild end of 2019. She was still a human, female, straight Mother & wife to Jarryd at this point. I was minding my own business at La Lucciola when I saw it arrive. She was with another human lesbian female and Bob Dog. It was embarassing to watch because as soon as the child turned the other way or went to the toilet they would kiss or touch each other on the ass, vag or boobs. It wasn't romantic or sexy it was vile. They had pics on the beach and their hands wandered behind touching each other when Bob was looking at the camera.
Not long after this it was announced she was in fact the first ever, CEO, Mummy to eat carpet whilst being married to a small penis.
She was unattractive in person back then, albeit she did save our maculas with her orange poo tan.
Wow good spot!!

Do you remember who the human lesbian fe.ale was?
I'm guessing non other than DDVs wife. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Will she address it now? Then come back with her standard “not commenting further”?

Methinks the social media girl sent the story in.

Reactions: 7
Your profile pic 😆
---
She goes from bat tit boring to most amusing in a 5 hour flight!
Bali is a place of speshal things for Sloppy Chia - something wierd always goes down when she is there! Maybe it's because she thinks she is anonymous or incognito over there!?
Which brings me to repeat my story of seeing her in the wild end of 2019. She was still a human, female, straight Mother & wife to Jarryd at this point. I was minding my own business at La Lucciola when I saw it arrive. She was with another human lesbian female and Bob Dog. It was embarassing to watch because as soon as the child turned the other way or went to the toilet they would kiss or touch each other on the ass, vag or boobs. It wasn't romantic or sexy it was vile. They had pics on the beach and their hands wandered behind touching each other when Bob was looking at the camera.
Not long after this it was announced she was in fact the first ever, CEO, Mummy to eat carpet whilst being married to a small penis.
She was unattractive in person back then, albeit she did save our maculas with her orange poo tan.
That was the #sponsored Club Med holiday wasn’t it. The one Jaryd couldn’t come on because he had to stay and look after Floss who had just had an asthma attack (or so the story goes). This was who she took instead…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That was the #sponsored Club Med holiday wasn’t it. The one Jaryd couldn’t come on because he had to stay and look after Floss who had just had an asthma attack (or so the story goes). This was who she took instead…
And wasn't that the young girl that she was finger banging whilst jaryd was in the other room? The one that was so in awe of her?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sophie Cachia 34: BWAB 3.0 left, Isuzu is done Smoph is off to Bali to be a predator in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my gawd. Could you be any more desperate. Of allllll the places in Bali. Bet one of them
Has her Snapchat map on and chia stalked them and was like a Muriel’s Wedding “Deidre chambers, what a coincidence” 😂
I am bleeping dying at "Deidre Chambers, what a coincidence" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.