Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virgin business class flights for next week are $1,700 each one way - flights are usually more expensive the closer to departure date that you purchase them. But that's about $6,000 one way for 4 people for a flight that is often less than 6 hours - not sure who the add on kids are and who paid for them. Why would you do that when you have a mortgage? Unless we see it, I will assume they're flying back economy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Virgin business class for at least 6 people for a flight less than 6 hours seems like a waste of money 🤪 They land midnight Melbourne time, the kids will love that - won't be in a hotel bed until at least 2:00am Melbourne time. I'm not sure who all these people are - Bobby is sitting behind CP with someone he knows and Florence has a window seat next to someone she knows. Business class etiquette is to have an adult next to each child where possible - not sitting in front sipping on bubbles.
I think the little girl sitting next to Floss is Soph’s next girlfriend… they get younger every time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I hope all the BWABs get together for a tell all book, podcast, interview series and/or chia style article in a much journalist publication. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t always keep up but…didn’t Soph say she couldn’t afford to take the kids away this summer - or was it a choice of holiday or landscaping? If she’s really in charge of the extra kids, she will need a 3 bedroom villa $$$. I would hate the responsibility of someone else’s children where they are swimming every day and Bali belly is still a thing - The Bali belly thing was big for us a year ago. I’m getting Emmylou financial problem vibes here. AIsuru will probably go into administration but Soph will keep spending. At least Soph has become a little more interesting for the next week…

Reactions: 17
Awwww poor baby soph missed out on getting her fine line tattoo. Maybe CP can get it since she already took her plane ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure she did some promo work for Virgin for pride and for the cruise line. They probably only paid in flight credit or gave her a free upgrade. There’s no way she can afford it right now. I am sure the accom will be sponno or discounted for sharing too. All smoke and mirrors baby!

Reactions: 21
No chance she paid in full for those flights!!
Cue Range Rover like rant in reply “I paid for it, with my own money. Everyone is just jealous of me and my selfless squishy-hearted success as the owner of multiple businesses and a single lesbian female mother with a mortgage! All whilst my children’s hearts are once again broken by a person just up and leaving their lives. I will not be commenting further.”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just did the quick maths and all of the products together, combined at their current discounted fire sale price don’t even equal $178.

It's the new WROKS package. :ROFLMAO: I could buy everything on the website for less than the $178 bundle price. Includes free lipstick bundle and 15% off.

9 Piece Brush Set - $34.95
Liquid Illuminator 1 - $12.45
Liquid Illuminator 2 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 1 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 2 - $12.45
Blush Stick - $12.45
Lipstick Bundle - FREE with purchase
Lipliner Bundle - $19.95
Less Discount 15% - ($17.57)
Postage - $9.95

Tanoff - $14.95 (free post)
Crapchia Bags - $19.95 + $9.95? Postage

GRAND TOTAL - $154.38

Well done Chia 👏

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 5.55.33 pm.png

---
I just noticed this on the Crapchia site too. WTF is GTS? :ROFLMAO: 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She needs the touch of a Leah Betts management but too late now for Isuzu more like run by the Dodgy Brothers .. however we know it’s just Sophie Caitlin and Gee with a biro and a primary school calculator. Unfortunately no Macquarie Dictionary. Give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the new WROKS package. :ROFLMAO: I could buy everything on the website for less than the $178 bundle price. Includes free lipstick bundle and 15% off.

Bronzer Stick 1 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 2 - $12.45
Blush Stick - $12.45
Lipliner Bundle - $19.95
Postage - $9.95

GRAND TOTAL - $154.38

Well done Chia 👏

View attachment 2692680
---
This is hilarious.

Oh my god, Chia. This is horrendous even by your low standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bronzer Stick 1 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 2 - $12.45
Blush Stick - $12.45
Lipliner Bundle - $19.95
Postage - $9.95

GRAND TOTAL - $154.38

Well done Chia 👏

View attachment 2692680
---
Omg this is hilarious well done 👏

Reactions: 13
I’ve got my iPhone calculator out to make sure I’m saving heaps on the Isuko highlighter but I need some help with the GTS fee

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bronzer Stick 1 - $12.45
Bronzer Stick 2 - $12.45
Blush Stick - $12.45
Lipliner Bundle - $19.95
Postage - $9.95

GRAND TOTAL - $154.38

Well done Chia 👏

View attachment 2692680
---
😂😂 love this so much! Well done!

Looks like the new marketing agency isn't any better with proof reading their captions either! Not that anyone reads them anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.