Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chia is hoping to convince Sarah to jump the fence.
It's not that simple to jump the fence. Sarah will first need to give birth her inner woman, call her Betty, then hey presto she's a lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Time for another instalment of CEO biznuss human advice with Soph, podcast and book coming soon xx

None of your items selling separately? Bundle them together for a casual $178. That’ll do it, darls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Half the contents in that bundle aren't even from the Isuzu brand...what a drop kick of a female human CEO 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tan off was Leah’s initial business years ago and those Cachia bags obviously didn’t sell with the active wear… how embarrassing to have to package up all your tit no one wants and sell at a loss

Reactions: 20
Off on a family holiday with CP and kids... what's the bet CP is filling in last minute for a seat on the plane that was supposed to be SVDH's?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off on a family holiday with CP and kids... what's the bet CP is filling in last minute for a seat on the plane that was supposed to be SVDH's?
At this point CP is just hiring her self out as a stand in for ex girlfriends right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Virgin business class for at least 6 people for a flight less than 6 hours seems like a waste of money 🤪 They land midnight Melbourne time, the kids will love that - won't be in a hotel bed until at least 2:00am Melbourne time. I'm not sure who all these people are - Bobby is sitting behind CP with someone he knows and Florence has a window seat next to someone she knows. Business class etiquette is to have an adult next to each child where possible - not sitting in front sipping on bubbles.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I’m not a betting woman but I would bet my house on this! Also only back to ‘work’ for a week before another holiday. Gee it’s a hard life flogging a dead horse. I take it CP’s new business is not going well if she can swan off to Bali at the last minute…but then again maybe she’s being paid to be a +1???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
CP is as delusional as Chia if she thinks she will get enough business from an Insta account, to make successful business.

With only 600 followers and the only "work" posts looking very much like a Cachia shoot, I think she'll find herself looking for real employment sooner rather than later.

One thing is certain though, CPs name wasn't originally on the ticket!! 🤣🤣🤣

I just did the quick maths and all of the products together, combined at their current discounted fire sale price don’t even equal $178. The travel pack and the tanning thing were both once gifts with purchase 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was going to ask “what mug would buy this?!?!” but then I remember Soph already published their names on Isuzu’s stories last time 🤡

Oh Caitlin, I almost think you’re gaining all the spoils without having to do the dirty work, but you’re just a rebound girl. You may as well be eating ass. Have fun taking the kids to school for the next year

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isuzu about to go bust despite the launch of an overpriced bundle of leftover bin stock nobody wants nor ‘asked’ for as advertised… BWAB3 bails after realising Slop and The Brats are nobody’s idea of an ideal end game… mortgage repayments on the heinous Tullamarine concrete jungle are burning a hole… exactly zero sponsored partnerships flourishing… BUT DW GUIZE the chin and cheek filler has been topped up to The Mask levels prior to taking the contracted help on a holiday paid for with the dregs of credit after a whole week of work!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she taking other kids with her overseas? If true, who in their right mind would send their child with her to a different country!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Is she taking other kids with her overseas? If true, who in their right mind would send their child with her to a different country!!!!!
Correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like her sister’s kids (the one who just came back from the UK)??? Clearly the need for constant holidays runs in the family!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.