Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this should be tagged #gifted or whatever the tag is these days. There is no way Sophie would be paying for a birthday cake located 45km from her, even if she only remembered to order one a day beforehand. Who do we have to contact about this???
I laughed at the “small start-up” like she’s some angel investor in a new tech company. Girl, you got a free cake from a cake decorator. Calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely this should be tagged #gifted or whatever the tag is these days. There is no way Sophie would be paying for a birthday cake located 45km from her, even if she only remembered to order one a day beforehand. Who do we have to contact about this???
The cake maker seems to be linked to Presapakis

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha. Whoever said bball, well played. Just gotta find a few more 🤤 or 💦 comments, and it’s in the bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s been single for, what? Maybe a fortnight at absolute most? And she’s already trying to line up Mummy #4?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Please leave MG’s basketball friends alone you skank!!!!!!!! I really hope Sara has a brain and tells her to duck off!!!

Reactions: 23
"Hey Alexa, what's the definition of flogging a dead horse?"

1000032148.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
hope smoph gets that's Sara wears her blonde hair in a ponytail not a bun and is straight she goes after baseball.players not scum from tulla

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When will smoph realise she has to concede defeat and settle for a mere civilian? She’d be lucky for anyone to take her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone summarise for the hard of hearing what is going on/being said in Chia's story where she appears to witch out her nephews and nieces and kicks a soccer ball a few times?

Reactions: 3
I think smoph just fawns over Sara because she was MGs friend and she wants to try rub it in her face.... I suspect she'll try and still love bomb Maddy pres to annoy baby soph

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.