Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Floss is 7 today. Let’s see how many ways Sophie can make it about herself instead of her daughter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday Betty, and the lesbian Sophie birthed within herself from all the feminine energy in the room. We know which Sophie celebrates more xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘When the world’s against her’
Is she talking about Florence or herself? She’s in heart break mode so all attention's back to the kids

Reactions: 17
Here we go, footy is out and soccer is the flavour of the month once again.
Those poor kids.. If they stuff up she tells them off and talks to them like they’re useless but when she’s about to stuff it up she grabs the ball first and starts the count again. She’s such a c#@t

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Her lack of self awareness makes me laugh so much. After every break up, which are surely partly inspired by her former partner’s unwillingness to become a second mummy to her angels, she seeks ‘revenge’ by briefly turning her Instagram into a very transparent ode to her kids. She seems to think this shows her exes what they’re missing, but I have no doubt it only vindicates their decision to leave. Baby Soph will see posts about Bobdog & Betty and sigh in relief that she doesn’t have to parent two kids she never wanted to.

Reactions: 26
Pretty obvious why she chases young blood because anyone near her age would be saying heck no to becoming the new mummy. She’s got to suck in these babies who are clueless to parenting and get caught up in her love bombing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here we go, footy is out and soccer is the flavour of the month once again.
Those poor kids.. If they stuff up she tells them off and talks to them like they’re useless but when she’s about to stuff it up she grabs the ball first and starts the count again. She’s such a c#@t
She only posted this to show off her soccer skills. Must be targeting a soccer player. It is an Olympic year after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only posted this to show off her soccer skills. Must be targeting a soccer player. It is an Olympic year after all.
I thought what she was doing looked pretty skilled but then I have no idea how hard those tricks are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely this should be tagged #gifted or whatever the tag is these days. There is no way Sophie would be paying for a birthday cake located 45km from her, even if she only remembered to order one a day beforehand. Who do we have to contact about this???

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The only partner she is going to get to last long term will be someone in their mid 40’s with kids…… hence it will end up being a male and she will lock them down asap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it will be a basketballer. I thought something was up when she posted Sara Blicavs the other night: so transparent 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.