Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sophie cachia changing to maiden nameā€¦ good one herald sun
The contradiction in every parageaph of that article
The predatory behaviour towards young female players
Being flirtatious via cooking leeks?
Thereā€™s too much to unpack in one day šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is she bleeping at Herald Sun? Thatā€™s what I wanna know
I think on one of the previous threads someone said that these pieces are nothing more than an infomercial in print media and she, or one of her multiple businesses, would be paying for the privilege.

I guess its a bit like Channel 10 being paid by ZM, to have Stewdio10Lou as a guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that she acts like her children still being awake at 10pm is such a shock and surprise to her šŸ˜‚

Sophie you know damn well those little devils angels aren't in bed by 8:30 on any night!

I also love that her lesbian friend from the Gold Coast who had a baby recently, put up a video with her partner talking about if they would have done one thing differently at the birth of their child it would be to limit the number of visits, as well as not have anyone visit immediately after the birth.
Only on person springs to mind for that one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I love that she acts like her children still being awake at 10pm is such a shock and surprise to her šŸ˜‚

Sophie you know damn well those little devils angels aren't in bed by 8:30 on any night!

I also love that her lesbian friend from the Gold Coast who had a baby recently, put up a video with her partner talking about if they would have done one thing differently at the birth of their child it would be to limit the number of visits, as well as not have anyone visit immediately after the birth.
Ooohhh that is very interesting isn't it?

Cue a video of Sophie FTing her bestie in the GC in 3,2,1.......

I love how she has always maintained she runs her own race and doesn't like labels yet everything she has done is about labelling
WAG
Young Mummy
Co-founder
Business owner
CEO
Athlete
Lesbian
to name a few and all these things have come off the back of others. There is not one thing that she has achieved by herself in her lifetime other than being a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She really wants to duck Bonnie doesnā€™t she, how is her behavior ok.

Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t been sniffing around Moana yet.
Moana is too mature. She would not be so easily influenced / manipulated.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mo an Soph both give ā€œmasculineā€ energy vibes so there is no way they could go together

I know femme + femme work and masc + femme but Iā€™m not sure masc + mascu works anyone with experience of that type?

Reactions: 10
Mo an Soph both give ā€œmasculineā€ energy vibes so there is no way they could go together

I know femme + femme work and masc + femme but Iā€™m not sure masc + mascu works anyone with experience of that type?
I know one couple that fits masc + masc. They are a lovely couple and have a few kids too. Personality wise neither are anything like Smoph, she is such a narcissistic attention seeker itā€™s honestly hard to picture her with any person who doesnā€™t want to live life as a doormatā€¦

Reactions: 10

Did the childā€™s godmother post about the christening ??

Reactions: 2
I think on one of the previous threads someone said that these pieces are nothing more than an infomercial in print media and she, or one of her multiple businesses, would be paying for the privilege.

I guess its a bit like Channel 10 being paid by ZM, to have Stewdio10Lou as a guest.
Not how it works
Lounatic would be doing that for little money if any at all. Ticks a cheap box for Stewdio 10.

scummy like Nadia and Bec gets clicks even if they are hate clicks so herald sun will keep the stories coming until the cows come home

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

#30 husbandā€™s name dropped, make-up brand flopped but a social vagina doesnā€™t define her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.