Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Guys I’m just trying to be irrelevant, WHILST trying to stay relevant’

the imposter syndrome vibes would’ve been high being interviewed by a fully qualified journo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listened to a a few bits of the stellar podcast for lols. The journalist manages to cover it well, but you can hear a few little sniggers and also the frustration as Sophie repeats her self over and over again…and continually contradicts herself throughout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you think her friend likes to be described as “very gay”?
I’m thinking in general, the community wouldn’t appreciate using that term

Reactions: 7
And zero mentions of her failed engagement… so that’s just something she is “choosing not to discuss”?

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think she realises how little people care about others’ sexuality these days? If I meet someone and their current partner is the same sex I don’t actually need any kind of clarification whether they’re ‘very gay’ or sexually fluid or bisexual or whatever it may be. Their current partner is their current partner and that’s all I really need to know. If their next partner is a different gender I don’t need 5 years of constant backstory about it. And I think most people would think similarly.

Imagine being so devoid of personality and anything interesting to say that you’ve got to milk this whole being into women thing for HALF A DECADE.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I really don’t think she realises how little people care about others’ sexuality these days? If I meet someone and their current partner is the same sex I don’t actually need any kind of clarification whether they’re ‘very gay’ or sexually fluid or bisexual or whatever it may be. Their current partner is their current partner and that’s all I really need to know. If their next partner is a different gender I don’t need 5 years of constant backstory about it. And I think most people would think similarly.

Imagine being so devoid of personality and anything interesting to say that you’ve got to milk this whole being into women thing for HALF A DECADE.
The Young Mummy personality say HELLO!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title #30 “Still on the hunt for someone who can punt. Just to be blunt our girl’s still a…runt”

🤔 stuck for the last rhyming word

New thread title #30 “Still on the hunt for someone who can punt. Just to be blunt our girl’s still a… C you next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So does this just apply sometimes? I don’t understand? She wrote a book talking about the inner details of people’s lives. What a bleeping moron this weed is

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So does this just apply sometimes? I don’t understand? She wrote a book talking about the inner details of people’s lives. What a bleeping moron this weed is
I couldn’t believe that snippet of the interview - she laid everyone’s story out in her first “book”, talked so openly about so much private tit relating to current, former partners, family, everything. Yet doesn’t share her stuff. She told everyone she likes to take out tampons with her teeth. Sorry, pull the other leg (or other tampon)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She has shared details of her children’s lives for public consumption with zero consideration of how this may impact them in the future. They’ve been exploited by their mother in her gross pursuit of fame and money.

And when they they ask not to be part of her social media presence, she opts to covertly film and post content rather than comply with their wishes. Disgusting.

Reactions: 20
I haven’t snarked on this witch since her content became less interesting than watching paint dry. But I just had to come here and say…”lesbian for now”?!? Can someone in the community please let me know if this is even a thing or is as insulting as it sounds? 😐

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.