Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t snarked on this witch since her content became less interesting than watching paint dry. But I just had to come here and say…”lesbian for now”?!? Can someone in the community please let me know if this is even a thing or is as insulting as it sounds? 😐
it's so that when (not if) she has her next 'pivot' or change of mind she's already flagged it
very much in keeping with her regrets on the book and doing things differently and not owing anyone anything
sort of like that her son now plays footy instead of basketball

Reactions: 8
He played 14 games. 14 games that Sophie has utilised as a key foundation to her personality for the 10 years since 😂 it’s probably more embarrassing for him that his failure is continually rehashed in the media because of his “wag” ex wife who was never actually a wag…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He played 14 games. 14 games that Sophie has utilised as a key foundation to her personality for the 10 years since 😂 it’s probably more embarrassing for him that his failure is continually rehashed in the media because of his “wag” ex wife who was never actually a wag…
14 games is still a massive achievement - for him.
But what a sad and sorry state of affairs for her to base her whole career and identity on. You didn’t do the work, head, he did.

I have a deep loathing and disrespect for these women who latch on to their sportsmen husbands and ride on their coat tails. The blokes who choose these dumbarses are equally to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
14 games is still a massive achievement - for him.
But what a sad and sorry state of affairs for her to base her whole career and identity on. You didn’t do the work, head, he did.

I have a deep loathing and disrespect for these women who latch on to their sportsmen husbands and ride on their coat tails. The blokes who choose these dumbarses are equally to blame.
Kids have had more mums/sisters than he played pro afl.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you believe it!? The book tour coincides with school holidays again!!! What on earth is she going to do? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her having to hand write it on a physical piece of paper screams of someone who has too much time on their hands.
imagine hand writing out all your meetings for the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her having to hand write it on a physical piece of paper screams of someone who has too much time on their hands.
She's like a toddler, acting out the part of a busy business woman. Bet she borrowed the desk from someone, she definitely wouldn't need a landline phone for her "bizness"

If you need to physically write your calendar out to feel calm, use a diary, not a piece of paper that could go missing. Such a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's like a toddler, acting out the part of a busy business woman. Bet she borrowed the desk from someone, she definitely wouldn't need a landline phone for her "bizness"

If you need to physically write your calendar out to feel calm, use a diary, not a piece of paper that could go missing. Such a moron.
Exactly. Just like a kid playing "offices" for a day. It's clear she has NEVER had a normal, grown up job in her life.

Reactions: 22
I wish she could spend 1 fking day in a normal job, she wouldn’t even make it till lunch time guaranteed. If you are hand writing your “meetings” you have way too much fking time. Meetings are not the flex she thinks they are. She does my head in seriously. She’s going to need a holiday after these “16 days of work” I wonder which mummy she will take.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Excuse you that physical piece of what looks like scrap paper is her physical calendar and helps her brain be calm
duck me now I have really heard it all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly who is not using their calendar on their laptop synced with their phones ?

Disclaimer I’m just a normal bizness lady not a ceo lesbian bizness lady ( for now )

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. She also has an assistance who can remind her about these meetings.

Love how she has just launched the new girlfriend on her Isuzu post as a ‘friend’.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This witch was in my head thismorning 😂
I was driving to work and someone on the radio was speaking, poorly like Sophie, she said “impordend” instead of important and all I could think of was this silly witch. Her mispronunciation of words, is it because she’s dumb as a door knob or from those ridiculous tic tak teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.