Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised. It would be a money maker for her because without a relationship to post & overshare she is actually nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s a grot but duck me she’s boring!! Being boring doesn’t sell anything.

However, she has to factor in it’s another annoying thing she’ll have to take care of…..
#neverleavemybabies
#fearofflying
#willnotcommentfurther

Reactions: 9
Sophie has shared a mycause page and asked people to donate.. but she hasn’t donated herself 🫠
I thought the same thing but scrolled back an extra day to double check and she has donated. There's no way she's stupid enough to post the link and talk about how times are tough financially without having a 'look at me' moment. $500 donation, which is tax deductible.

I do hope the lady gets the money and doesn't suffer ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Shes probably hoping for a partnership or something along those lines like moana hope and her (now ex) wife did for their 2 little bubs. Im also highly doubtful shes actually doing it. Alone would mean actually parenting and caitlins already escaping next week so she'll have to get out of bed before lunch 😬

• Haha
I thought the same thing but scrolled back an extra day to double check and she has donated. There's no way she's stupid enough to post the link and talk about how times are tough financially without having a 'look at me' moment. $500 donation, which is tax deductible.

Ahh then I take that back!

Shes probably hoping for a partnership or something along those lines like moana hope and her (now ex) wife did for their 2 little bubs. Im also highly doubtful shes actually doing it. Alone would mean actually parenting and caitlins already escaping next week so she'll have to get out of bed before lunch 😬
Hell would freeze over before she would have a child on her own.
She only had Bettty because her engagement was dropping and cant parent her two kids she has.

Reactions: 12
O

h
Y god and still managed to make it about herself. Classic smoph.

I’ve been waiting for her newest click bait. It was always going to happen, just in time for the book launch
Wasn’t there some other baby related click bait “leaked” arohnd the time of book one? Something about Maddie’s egg and Jarryd’s sperm and Sophie as the surrogate?? She was also sure to post pics of her self in the hospital gown at a clinic with Maddie too…even though she was probably just having a Pap smear lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This latest photoshoot.... please no one cares. Question - you think the models are paid? Sarah (red head) has a full time job, surely she is not taking time off work to have photos taken in ugly pyjamas for free?

No way would she have a child on her own, she doesn't even like parenting the ones she has.

Reactions: 16
Hopefully if she does it is cuter than the ones she has.

I said what I said.
Don't want to say I agree, but....🙊 the Shaw genes are strong, so it will definitely look like a cabbage patch kid.

Bobby was born to trap J, and Betty was born for content, so if the rumour has any legs, I'd say 3 is definitely for content also, only problem is who will she dump it with when she goes chasing 🐱?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't want to say I agree, but....🙊 the Shaw genes are strong, so it will definitely look like a cabbage patch kid.

Bobby was born to trap J, and Betty was born for content, so if the rumour has any legs, I'd say 3 is definitely for content also, only problem is who will she dump it with when she goes chasing 🐱?
Cabbage Patch kid 🤣 !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like jaryd is back in the fold so I wouldn't be surprised if she makes him take all 3 kids when he takes the other two, even if using someone else's sperm. He was nicknamed no balls after all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you ask anyone to guess what colour the next leopard print monstrosity is when this shows it will be purple. As others have said, she can’t even parent her two children alone (always a constant stream of people staying over or taking the kids somewhere). No way would she ever be able to handle a newborn without help. Keep dreaming Scummy 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite literally selling $18 shein PJs for $70. Are people too stupid to search for alternatives before buying her crap? I'd understand wanting to buy Crapshia over shein if her products were ethically made, but with the amount of rubbish she churns out, it's the definition of fast fashion.
But we need the stretchy waistband!!!
🤭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.