Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was amusing that Sophieā€™s picture appeared on this random article that came up in my Fb feed šŸ¤£ Quite fitting for her I thought
She'd be so angry. (Bit scary that she's put so many photos/videos out there and a random page uses them like stock photos...)

Also noticed the Cachia Active logo in much CEO's delayed flight story, have we seen this before?

Reactions: 8
Her Instagram engagement is SO bad.
5 proper comments on her latest bajama post. None on her hashtag mspoon ad, and 1 on her earlier post about how happy and amazing she feels.
Love to see it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see sheā€™s back in blackface in the latest stories. ā€œLearning to love my natural pale skinā€. Ok doll, be you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her Instagram engagement is SO bad.
5 proper comments on her latest bajama post. None on her hashtag mspoon ad, and 1 on her earlier post about how happy and amazing she feels.
Love to see it!
Does anyone know what her TikTok engagement is like?

Reactions: 1
Stats for tiktok aren't up yet, but her instagram engagement is 0.91% šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had two hours before she had to be at the airport. So basically still 2 hours to get ready before she walks over there.

Surely another Bali trip with that spray tanā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A work trip overseas? Is she following Caitlin on her holiday? International book tour! Is BWAB coming? Maybe the worldā€™s greatest entrepreneur is off to visit the make up lab? Come on Elon Tusk, give us a clue about your work trip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice the seemingly intentional ā€œshowing offā€ of her anti-depression meds? Could it be because people have pointed out how ā€œall over the placeā€ she is since the breakup? Or perhaps her way of trying to make Mads feel guilty for daring to jet off to Mexico instead of coming home to collect her things (where Sophie the narc would have the opportunity to make her feel like absolute garbage for what happened between them, and gaslight the sh*t out of herā€¦)
Many people use them, Smoph. Youā€™re not special! The ā€œpoor meā€ crap wonā€™t work! Although, it would explain the lack of ā€œspirallingā€ and online rants we had all expected..
Perhaps she is getting the hang of this whole ā€œhandling things like an adultā€ thing.. finally. Although it also explains her content being so damn boring! šŸ˜œ
---
Oh, and PS; apparently a potential side effect (one of many) for that particular medication, is YAWNING apparently. Maybe her yawn at the start of her videos is involuntary. šŸ„±

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s a deddol wipe šŸ’€
Hahaha duck I watched it just for that.. not planned guys.. lil Dedoll wipe.

I love the ā€˜as youā€™ve seen Iā€™ve been using it heapsā€™ā€¦.. ummmm between bajama posts and that one time you shared a pic wearing it but didnā€™t tag and then the 1st sponsored post where you said you own Sooooooo many designer bags.

Iā€™d rather listen to someone chew gravel than listen to her try talk with those teef

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Oh, and PS; apparently a potential side effect (one of many) for that particular medication, is YAWNING apparently. Maybe her yawn at the start of her videos is involuntary. šŸ„±
as a mental health nurse, never seen yawning as a side effect, Iā€™ll check my MIMS to see if any are listedā€¦
But then again she was yawning like a feral way before she started taking antidepressants.

But I donā€™t think there is any medication to medicate her tit personality

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice the seemingly intentional ā€œshowing offā€ of her anti-depression meds? Could it be because people have pointed out how ā€œall over the placeā€ she is since the breakup? Or perhaps her way of trying to make Mads feel guilty for daring to jet off to Mexico instead of coming home to collect her things (where Sophie the narc would have the opportunity to make her feel like absolute garbage for what happened between them, and gaslight the sh*t out of herā€¦)
Many people use them, Smoph. Youā€™re not special! The ā€œpoor meā€ crap wonā€™t work! Although, it would explain the lack of ā€œspirallingā€ and online rants we had all expected..
Perhaps she is getting the hang of this whole ā€œhandling things like an adultā€ thing.. finally. Although it also explains her content being so damn boring! šŸ˜œ
---
Yes!!! absolutely, lets flash a little bit of my antidepressants to everyone so they feel sorry for me šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.