Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. Opened the Saturday paper and look who greets me 😵
but only "right now" a lesbian
Iyes our sexual orientation can be considered fluid, but this feels like "just a phase" as hetrosexual wag didn't work for her with LD

Reactions: 17
but only "right now" a lesbian
Iyes our sexual orientation can be considered fluid, but this feels like "just a phase" as hetrosexual wag didn't work for her with LD
I feel like she is gearing up for a pivot back to men, cause she is a lesbian "right now" but she is such a sexual CEO, that being pigeon holed as a lesbian will not do. She wants to be "fluid" therefore she can choose her victims, not based on gender but rather who is easiest manipulate and she is not content now with limiting that to women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
For all she bangs on about reclaiming her maiden name, she reverted back ages ago yet hasn’t in any way attempted to personally or professionally stop riding her wag cash cow or who she’s connected to. It took her all of 30 seconds to jump to Cachia in the first place. Is there every a SINGLE intro she’s had in the media that doesn’t include the businesswoman/wag/lesbian combo? What else could she have achieved?

I hope everyone snapped up a bargain at the Isuzu sale? Sadly I missed out because… quite frankly I couldn’t care.

I’m looking forward to this new baby. I love all the milestones like baby’s first boner tooth, first steps out the door without your child and random happy photos of a smiling toddler complete with dump in the shower.

Safe journey for your fanny 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What does that mean? She’s legally changing back to Shaw?
I meant the article is in the married name yet she is "reclaiming her maiden name". You'd think if that was the case she'd be sophie Shaw in the article.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All these years spent desperately trying to build her own profile and yet everrrrry article makes reference to having been married to a former AFL player.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is her sexuality preference not what she’s spoken about for the last three ish years?
WE KNOW SOPHIE

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's 2023, We don't care about your sexual orientation
But we do care about the way you treat your sexual partners, throw them under the bus, share far too much intimate details whilst your poor children get lack of regular parenting as you're changing partners that the children have a warped idea of attachment in parenting as their caregivers change so reguarly.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
IVF thing whether her submission or not is interesting
interview comment about sleeping with men also
Guess it makes sense
Can’t really have a whoopsie when in a relationship with a woman right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t know she was in today‘s paper and Pa didn’t know she was a Lesbian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
One is 25, one is 18.
bleeping CREEP! 🤮
She is a bleeping creep alright!!
Can you imagine if a 32yo man did that?

She is way out of line and a bleeping predator and being a lesbian "right now" doesn't excuse the behaviour. 🤢

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.