Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok...I needed a pick me up so I went and borrowed the first book from thr library literally so I wouldn't have to pay for it lol. Hoping this gives me a laugh.

Also...ive never in my life been so embaressed to borrow a book hahahaha I near ran out of there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok...I needed a pick me up so I went and borrowed the first book from thr library literally so I wouldn't have to pay for it lol. Hoping this gives me a laugh.

Also...ive never in my life been so embaressed to borrow a book hahahaha I near ran out of there lol
Make sure you get it back in time, you definitely don’t want an over due Soph book on your history😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I listened to a business pod cast with the co creater Leah Betts as a guest the other day. Her advice was “order a product off Ali Baba that even if you have to end up flogging at 70% off launch price, you will still make your initial cost price back and not be at a loss”… says a lot about their company and values 🫠
Mia plecic has the same philosophy. Just brazenly out to make money with no interest or hook. Just find a product, do marketing and that’s it. I’m so sick of influencer businesses. It’s killing the planet. The consumerism is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha wow. I know of that tall girl, she was married to a guy last I heard. Guess that didn’t work out!
by tall girl do you mean Soph who is the tallest women to ever be tall and should have been an Australian Diamond?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Don’t worry about being embarrassed about borrowing the book when the Moonee Ponds library is posting this totally fabricated bio! Now that’s embarrassing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This aged well 😂
Having to publically apologise because you don't want to have sex seems totally normal!
Guys, did you know she was pregnant?! Quite possibly the first woman to ever have two pregnancies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god I’d be having kittens as the single owner of an over capitalised Mausoleum…. Not even being snarky, sounds stressful AF. Maybe that’s why she set her sights on another professional sportswoman person human to share the mortgage with.

I’m surprised she’s not shilling for all the companies at the moment. Must be on a black list.

Reactions: 11
I'm a big netty fan and love Kelsey but she's hardly an advocate. I've followed her for many years and she has spoken about her mental health but I've never really seen her adocate for anything.

Reactions: 1
982DE3C6-4496-4819-837D-344C9B1845FE.png

Is Grimace trying to use the kids (the only people left in her family that still talk to her) as a drawcard to sell tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.