Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all I see here is myself my my and I
she is UNBELIEVABLE
this is a book about OTHER PEOPLE'S stories!!!
Worlds first and best author/journo could have worded it a little better -

Please join my family and I to celebrate the official Melbourne book launch of Then There Was You.

Reactions: 16

Please join my family and I to celebrate the official Melbourne book launch of Then There Was You.
Not only would that require a basic grasp of grammar plus some proof reading and editing, it would also require Sophie putting herself second which she simply is not capable of.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Exactly. Would you say "please join myself at this blah blah blah"? So either as above or " please join me and my family".

Reactions: 4
Jesus she's feeling herself today at her latest shoot
generously promoting herself and others and scaring her hired best friend
can't wait for the dramaz when she finally escapes

Reactions: 4
Sophie has shared a mycause page and asked people to donate.. but she hasn’t donated herself 🫠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Do we believe this? If it's true then all I can say to bwab3.0 is ruuuuuun!!!!!
Somehow I don’t believe it. Can’t put my finger exactly on why but I can’t see it happening without a big song and dance from Sophia, so we know she’s the first single woman ever to do ivf 🙄

Reactions: 12
I reckon she posted it herself to cause a stir

Tooo late OMR and Abby chatfield and Tully are freezing their eggs I know ivf is different but yeh… you mossed that boat Soph
She totally sent it in so she could get a deal with somewhere

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.