Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
allow me to translate
I am such a fun mom that I have made chocolate upon chocolate cupcakes for my despised children to take to school bc #mumlyfe on a sunday nite
I am making a joke about them being vegan and gluten free when they are actually loaded with refined sugars
my children don't have ecxema anymore so I can do whatevs
and those of you who actually do go to the effort of making vegan or gluten free food - due to whatever political/moral anti cruelty to animals stance or dietary intolerance you or you child may have can go Fyourself bc to live like that is to not really live at all
capice??
Haha, perfect. She is so arrogant. Poor Timmy at school with allergies, his mum isn’t cool like her because he doesn’t get a sugar filled snack. Soph is not a regular mum, she’s a cool mum, sending her bratty children to school full of sugar they don’t need.

Reactions: 13
I still don’t get why new Soph doesn’t want to be official with old Soph. Everyone knows they’re together. And Old Soph continues to drop not-subtle hints anytime she’s nearby.

Reactions: 15
I still don’t get why new Soph doesn’t want to be official with old Soph. Everyone knows they’re together. And Old Soph continues to drop not-subtle hints anytime she’s nearby.
I don’t think the new girlfriend has any interest going public after the way Sophie has treated every other ex and i can’t blame her for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think the new girlfriend has any interest going public after the way Sophie has treated every other ex and i can’t blame her for that!
Totally agree with you here and good on her but I still have to question why any reasonable person would get involved with Chompers, knowing her history.

Big plus though, it would be killing Sophie not to be able to show how loved up she is with BWAB3.0.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh I wonder what her inspiration was for the latest bajama set. :rolleyes:
My fave pjs 😑
20230613_090417.jpg

Reactions: 8
Quite literally selling $18 shein PJs for $70. Are people too stupid to search for alternatives before buying her crap? I'd understand wanting to buy Crapshia over shein if her products were ethically made, but with the amount of rubbish she churns out, it's the definition of fast fashion.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Quite literally selling $18 shein PJs for $70. Are people too stupid to search for alternatives before buying her crap? I'd understand wanting to buy Crapshia over shein if her products were ethically made, but with the amount of rubbish she churns out, it's the definition of fast fashion.
But she invented the elastic waistband!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and she's probably embarrassed because everyone else is saying just don't go there!

Reactions: 7
How rude!! 🤣

The Shein ones don't have the groundbreaking Cachia elastic waistband.

That's obviously the point of difference and the reason why they are $70.

I just had a look at Cachia Shop for the first time in ages. The amount of stock they have in many different styles is telling me that the bajama bizness is dying a slow death.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I listened to a business pod cast with the co creater Leah Betts as a guest the other day. Her advice was “order a product off Ali Baba that even if you have to end up flogging at 70% off launch price, you will still make your initial cost price back and not be at a loss”… says a lot about their company and values 🫠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.