Sophie Cachia #29 Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means ‘brekkie’. She put more effort into this than the free GC holiday but I still wouldn’t want to stay anywhere this rank mutt has been. I hope she enjoyed not having to walk through the shower to get to the toilet and the views that weren’t a runway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The property looks stunning but sadly any business engaging with this trollop automatically go on the no list. Such a shame.

Oh and the Frozen blue flap art. Stay classy Sophie

Reactions: 19
The way she engages with her children makes me feel depressed. Those videos of the house tour, they’re both talking to her and asking her questions and she doesn’t even acknowledge them. I know kids talk a lot but at least acknowledge them when they’re speaking to you. I hope to god it’s not Jaryd with them there, and if it is he has a really good reason for being there, because last I heard they were NOT on good terms at all, and this was only a few weeks ago. Also her Instagram caption for that stay gave me a stroke. It’s so funny that she thinks she can write

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im so lost on what shes even trying to say here. Life free? Fresh air? Never once have i heard those terms used with cooking 🥴
Screenshot_20230612_194439_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely not the ring that was lost forever and Betty copped the blame for……
I'm sure that's her engagement ring from LD... Why is she wearing it?
Yes she should keep it for her children when they're older, but when youve been engaged to someone else since that relationship/marriage dissolved.... Or was her plan to get back with Jaryd? I also don't think she is a lesbian.. (as someone who is on the rainbow spectrum)

Reactions: 12
Im so lost on what shes even trying to say here. Life free? Fresh air? Never once have i heard those terms used with cooking 🥴View attachment 2234705
allow me to translate
I am such a fun mom that I have made chocolate upon chocolate cupcakes for my despised children to take to school bc #mumlyfe on a sunday nite
I am making a joke about them being vegan and gluten free when they are actually loaded with refined sugars
my children don't have ecxema anymore so I can do whatevs
and those of you who actually do go to the effort of making vegan or gluten free food - due to whatever political/moral anti cruelty to animals stance or dietary intolerance you or you child may have can go Fyourself bc to live like that is to not really live at all
capice??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
allow me to translate
I am such a fun mom that I have made chocolate upon chocolate cupcakes for my despised children to take to school bc #mumlyfe on a sunday nite
I am making a joke about them being vegan and gluten free when they are actually loaded with refined sugars
and those of you who actually do go to the effort of making vegan or gluten free food - due to whatever political/moral anti cruelty to animals stance or dietary intolerance you or you child may have can go Fyourself bc to live like that is to not really live at all
capice??
Nailed it 👌

Reactions: 4
allow me to translate
capice??
Just what all teachers dread seeing in a kids lunchbox (sugar upon sugar), especially when at least one said kid already can’t sit still or keep their mouth shut for more than 5 seconds. Would it have killed you to try and make something even a little bit healthy (carrot and apple muffins, pumpkin scone, oat slice)???

Reactions: 6
I'm sure that's her engagement ring from LD... Why is she wearing it?
Yes she should keep it for her children when they're older, but when youve been engaged to someone else since that relationship/marriage dissolved.... Or was her plan to get back with Jaryd? I also don't think she is a lesbian.. (as someone who is on the rainbow spectrum)
Ooh sneak “leak” of Jarryd in the holiday house and now wearing the ring. I think someone’s trying to spark some speculation…yawn. Boring Scummy. You aren’t going to make the daily mail. Sorry darls

Reactions: 16
allow me to translate
capice??
sorry I shouldn't have bothered with the above
instead a little later we got clarification in a slightly passive but mostly aggressive interpretation which still didn't really make sense
as mums / supposed to show / not reality / treat never hurt anyone / suggests they (I think the kids) won't die?? / an odd segue into kids that she heard about who don't get to eat dinner or breakfast / a muffin is more than sufficient
Sorry I actually think I'm even more confused after that summary.
Such a way with words our published orthor hey??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.