Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Apologies if this is TMI - but I had to have an endometrial surgery today and I'm on my period. The nurse said to me "if you're wearing a tampon take it out, otherwise they will do it for you and you'll probably feel better doing it yourself"

Medical professionals have spoken - having someone else rip out your tampon is not so enjoyable 🤷🏼‍♀️ who would have thought?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Msoscyq

VIP Member
A completely random note, but I can’t believe how dead the gomi thread is
So glad I found Tattle! I was getting so frustrated with Alice's constant deletions. I was also just a lurker as for years I couldn't get an account.

Pindawg

VIP Member
A completely random note, but I can’t believe how dead the gomi thread is
So glad I found Tattle! I was getting so frustrated with Alice's constant deletions. I was also just a lurker as for years I couldn't get an account.
we ALL got sick of the controlling way she ran the site peaking when she geoblocked australia for a week or so - I forget how long it was
I think most gave up on it after that lol
I still read it for a few threads but am mostly on here now

• Haha
  • Heart

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I can see why the fianiniance meeting went so long. Where is the bizness partner? Will the social media scapegoat girl be away by then? What bloody direction are you going in?

Moonee Pond’s library! I didn’t see that one coming. Not Boda? Or Pa’s restaurant? There are so many place’s we could have the party at Soph! Can I at least bring a plate of kabana and cheese to share? Should we make a call out to any local busines’s’s for free products?

Is there no budget or awkwardly placed ‘celebrities’ we can book to come? Surely Maria Thattil owe’s you a favour? Emmylou is on her honeymoon so she’s out. Deni’s little busy these day’s. It’s footy training night so Strathmore can’t make it. We’ll keep thinking…

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Limpy Love

VIP Member
At this point, I don't know what's funnier.

The Cachia International Book Tour to Ballarat or the LALVLou Dick Tour to the US!

• Haha

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
I also never thought she was 'stunning' but back in the day she did present well (her clothes weren't stained at least)
When her and Jarryd used to go out she did look pretty and her hair long softened her features.
But those HUGE fucking teeth 😆 ruined her whole face. They are too big, too white and make her inflated, crusty lips stick on them. She looks like a pensioner with a brand new set of falsies.
Having said all that nastiness 😋 she has either completely changed her personality or her mask has slipped. Because she is such a cunt I think that is why we all think she's kinda ugly.
She is not a nice or good person and once you see that about someone it changes how they look to you.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
The organisation I have just started with has a team meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning. No word yet if the CEO is hosting in her bed but I’m hoping so! Will keep you updated 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Her period has always been regular except the last 2 months - please explain how she had fertility issues back in her prime young mummy era?

I know for some people it means no ovulation with an egg but I don’t by that from her

Just like she was scared of flying
All lies

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
For all she bangs on about reclaiming her maiden name, she reverted back ages ago yet hasn’t in any way attempted to personally or professionally stop riding her wag cash cow or who she’s connected to. It took her all of 30 seconds to jump to Cachia in the first place. Is there every a SINGLE intro she’s had in the media that doesn’t include the businesswoman/wag/lesbian combo? What else could she have achieved?

I hope everyone snapped up a bargain at the Isuzu sale? Sadly I missed out because… quite frankly I couldn’t care.

I’m looking forward to this new baby. I love all the milestones like baby’s first boner tooth, first steps out the door without your child and random happy photos of a smiling toddler complete with dump in the shower.

Safe journey for your fanny 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 28

shadowbanned

I haven’t looked at Smophies page for months but her PA now has blonde hair? lol now she an just her type.

Can I ask is Jaryds gf/ex gf pregnant? I remember seeing something ages ago.
Caught up with a friend this morning, who has a friend, who knows the ex girlfriend (I know that is a long bow to draw). She said she was shown an insta post from the ex girlfriend that said something like "the last few months have been terrible, mental health very low due to leaving an abusive relationship and losing a baby..."
I'm pretty sure her insta is private so only those who actually know her would be in know and I'm not sure if posting this info is crossing a bit of a boundary...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28