Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Some more posts from twitter:

Firstly more people she’s trying to call out (there are countless AFL/Cricket especially anyone she’s related to)
View attachment 2213736View attachment 2213737

View attachment 2213738
Gotta make sure she calls out that it’s her dr (this was in relation to charges for bombers drug saga)
View attachment 2213739
View attachment 2213740

Then her sports journalist/sports writer call outs that made me laugh 😂 particularly the last comment that is basically calling herself out 😂

View attachment 2213742
View attachment 2213743
View attachment 2213744
View attachment 2213741

And then just some that made me laugh
View attachment 2213746
Love that in a message to her partner before draft & referencing the death of a cricketer, it’s still all about her
View attachment 2213748View attachment 2213747
She was so cringe even 9-10 years ago, but more entertaining than she currently is on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ActiveLies

VIP Member
“Across multiple business opportunities”

What the fuck does that even mean? Sophie’s grasp of English is so poor.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Quite literally selling $18 shein PJs for $70. Are people too stupid to search for alternatives before buying her crap? I'd understand wanting to buy Crapshia over shein if her products were ethically made, but with the amount of rubbish she churns out, it's the definition of fast fashion.
I listened to a business pod cast with the co creater Leah Betts as a guest the other day. Her advice was “order a product off Ali Baba that even if you have to end up flogging at 70% off launch price, you will still make your initial cost price back and not be at a loss”… says a lot about their company and values 🫠

• Wow
  • Angry

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I was just contemplating as I am cleaning my nice home with (sometimes) lovely kids thinking about my work tomorrow in my career I’ve worked hard for - how funny it is that she thinks she is somehow better than us average joes because she is in the Sunday Magazine.
She has a series of failed relationships (personal, friendship and family) businesses that she is only a small part of or are failing and has needed to sell her literal soul and personal life to the masses to continue some pathetic attention to her self.
Give me my quiet life any day.
Just realised this probably sounds like I’m being up my self - not intended - just trying to get the point across! We all have success and happiness in all sorts of ways - these are just the ones I’m comparing to what Sophie seems to think are her big wins - and they really are anything but

• Heart
Reactions: 33

thatbluebikini

There’s two outcomes when influencer threads are non-existent or dead on Tattle:
1. You’re seemingly likeable with not a lot of snarkable content, or
2. You’re boring and basic as fuck and not even Tattle wants to talk about you (and there are some fast-moving threads on here!).

Unfortunately for Sophia she’s locked in at number two and is as boring as a dry cruskit. She must be freaking out. At least tattle threads kept her relevant n

• Haha

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
If you’re a media and communications graduate (unlike Scummy who dropped out) and your idea of success is a job working for Sophia Cachia then you should take a good hard look in the full length mirror

• Haha
I'm genuinely confused why they would be asking a mummy blogger, pyjama mogul and makeup empire owner about womens' sport in Australia? She asked them to ask that so she could get on her soapbox and appear intelligent. She failed. The second hand embarrassment is real.

Sophie, you are not a voice on this issue. You literally have the same amount of pull/impact/influence as Cheryl who is sitting on her coffee stained couch eating Maltesars in Frankston.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

whatsmyname?

If I was as dumb as her, gosh I’d hope I had enough self awareness to know it. The way she legitimately thinks she’s intelligent and enlightened is frankly very disturbing.
I believe this is known as the Dunning-Kruger effect. Chomps overestimates her intelligence and capabilities due to a combination of poor self awareness and low cognitive ability.

The benefit of being an idiot is that you are blissfully unaware you are an idiot. It’s everyone else around you that suffers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30