Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Nothing is funnier than when Sophie references boundaries.

Sorry mate? Boundaries? The boundaries of revealing your ex husband’s ADHD diagnosis in a book? Exposing your sister’s mental health struggles? Violating the privacy of every previous partner by detailing the intimate and filthy moments of your sex life? Sharing embarrassing pieces of your children’s lives like shitting on the floor and Bobby’s first boner? Forcing guests in your home to stare at tits and vulva adoring your walls? Allowing your children to watch content not at all appropriate for their ages?

boundaries? Ahahahahahaaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BecJudd

She might be headed to Oregon to meet with Nike.I heard they're interested in acquiring Cachia active as they're worried about losing market share.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I swear to god her answer to that question made no sense either. Collingwood handed back their netball licence because the program had not been commercially viable. They would’ve spent so much money establishing the team and netball program from training facilities to uniforms, merchandise, etc etc, and it was bleeding money. To then compare it to Arsenal women’s football team selling out a stadium is sort of the point she doesn’t realise she’s making. That’s obviously a commercially successful venture and hence something that’s continuing. I’ve never seen her attend a Collingwood netball game and put her money where her mouth is, so who is she to then get on a high horse and complain about Collingwood pulling their licence? Did she do anything while the team existed to ensure its viability and support the jobs of the women she’s now whinging about being lost? It’s all well and good to talk the talk, but supporting women’s sport actual involves more than just having sex with them, Soph. Wild, I know, but tampon flinging doesn’t actually do anything for the strength of women’s domestic sporting competitions in Australia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

ISueYou

I love that she acts like her children still being awake at 10pm is such a shock and surprise to her 😂

Sophie you know damn well those little devils angels aren't in bed by 8:30 on any night!

I also love that her lesbian friend from the Gold Coast who had a baby recently, put up a video with her partner talking about if they would have done one thing differently at the birth of their child it would be to limit the number of visits, as well as not have anyone visit immediately after the birth.
Only on person springs to mind for that one 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Soph, I have 90 mins free in my calendar on Monday. Call me. We’ll get Grammarly installed on your computer then spend the next 80 minutes firing you fiannanaceial advisars.

Side note, when the International bOOk tour hits Airport West, anyone want to meet up at Skyways for a cocktail and durry after?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The length of her meetings isn’t a flex. It’s exposing inefficiency. She’s such a failure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

sophiesgiantego

I’ve heard a few stories lately that I hope to god get made public very soon. The Valium in Bobby’s lunch box? True. Neglectful mother? 1000 times worse than what we see online. Absolute cunt to Jaryd? Let’s just say if he ever shared his side of the story, her time would be over. Like in the ground, dead and gone over. Also as if we didn’t already know, but her bajamas are quite literally from Ali Baba. If 2023 brings us anything, please let it be the end of this piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

sydDaKnee

IMG_9736.jpeg

Now claiming she is a sports journalist 🤣🤣 honey, you have to finish uni to claim that title. How offensive to all the other sports journalists who finished their degrees and actually do that for a job.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I really don’t think she realises how little people care about others’ sexuality these days? If I meet someone and their current partner is the same sex I don’t actually need any kind of clarification whether they’re ‘very gay’ or sexually fluid or bisexual or whatever it may be. Their current partner is their current partner and that’s all I really need to know. If their next partner is a different gender I don’t need 5 years of constant backstory about it. And I think most people would think similarly.

Imagine being so devoid of personality and anything interesting to say that you’ve got to milk this whole being into women thing for HALF A DECADE.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

whatsmyname?

I’m surprised there is another book tour in the wroks given the embarrassing turn out for the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Notabully

Chatty Member
100% this. I’ve averaged 2 x interstate trips a week for the last 15 years maybe and it’s the least exciting thing ever. Airports, hotels, trying to keep clothes pressed, work, work, charging devices in strange places, uncomfy beds, Ubers, work, questionable meals alone in hotel rooms, the novelty wears off very very quickly. But if she actually had a proper job with real commitments she might know that.
Do you get to share a hotel room with your boss though? That's where you guys are missing out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40