Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toilet toothbrush

People who take an ‘early’ flight Melbourne to Sydney is generally going for work. I can’t imagine having a fuckstick putting on a whole face of make up on the flight- IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE SEAT!
Given you live a short walk from the airport, get up at 7 and get ready like the rest of us. Such a professional CEO.
Fuck she’s making me rage this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SophiaCarCrashia

Those stories fawning over her “good pal” Sara Blicavs launching a side hustle could not be more obviously poorly veiled swipes at MG/using MG’s former(?) or current(?) friends as bait. She is equally transparent as she is disingenuous. “Whilst not only working as a full time professional Australian basketballer” (SWIPE) with the clarifier “I HAVE BEEN WEARING THEM FOR MONTHS” and the dagger “Sara has dedicated to setting life away from the court as well” (SWIPED) (SIC SIC SIC SIC much journo whilst mother of the year whilst lesbian CEO whilst in Vegas). Does she ACTUALLY legitimately think MG would see this and give a morsel of a fuck? She is living the ABSOLUTE unequivocal dream WHILST Slops hangs by a thread - financially, professionally and spiritually (but not physically). This is far and away the most pathetic version of her I’ve ever seen… and we can all agree there have been some doozies.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Todays article
I don’t respect someone [running an account about influencers] but I respect them apologising.

Jesus fucking Christ. You’re not a celebrity. You’re a knob who posts everything, YOURSELF. Tell on yourself for being an over sharing twat who has destroyed her family and friends’ right to privacy.

• Haha

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Are you shore??? lol Apparently she spent 3 years at La Trobe, in her own words.

Attaching the s/s in case the twitter link goes defunct...lol
Funny thing is Soph, most people get a degree after 3 at years at uni! I know when I finished at uni, I got one. That's what I have displayed on my wall, instead of my flaps...

• Haha

Wineglass

From what? Is this some kind of breakup soft launch??? Dog has protected then a million times from abusive Leigh...

Also now there only seems to be 2 cats, has one poor thing already lost its life. This neglectful POS should not have any animals.
Why are you saying Leigh is abusive? That’s a pretty substantial statement to make … do you have proof.
And why is AG on SC’s page ?

taylorverse

Some more posts from twitter:

Firstly more people she’s trying to call out (there are countless AFL/Cricket especially anyone she’s related to)
IMG_4901.jpeg
IMG_4898.jpeg

IMG_4894.jpeg

Gotta make sure she calls out that it’s her dr (this was in relation to charges for bombers drug saga)
IMG_4890.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

Then her sports journalist/sports writer call outs that made me laugh 😂 particularly the last comment that is basically calling herself out 😂

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4895.jpeg

IMG_4892.jpeg

IMG_4903.jpeg

And then just some that made me laugh
IMG_4888.jpeg

Love that in a message to her partner before draft & referencing the death of a cricketer, it’s still all about her
IMG_4896.jpeg
IMG_4889.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
He played 14 games. 14 games that Sophie has utilised as a key foundation to her personality for the 10 years since 😂 it’s probably more embarrassing for him that his failure is continually rehashed in the media because of his “wag” ex wife who was never actually a wag…

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
They’ve chopped the cannoli in half to go further 🤣
I laughed as soon as I saw it but it’s actually smart budgeting. With all that extra expenditure on ink to add in the apostrophe’s’ they have to economise somewhere. It looks like a pretty slim pamphlet / book though.

In all seriousnes’s thought, what was the original concept of the book? I vaguely remembered she’d only extended the feelers’s out to female’s and made it sound like she was fishing for other’s to share their awakening’s but from what I’ve heard so far it sound’s a lot like other people’s misery fest of abuse and hardship.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ISueYou

I find it amusing that the dog is not only there, but it's inside too.
Wonder if Soph realises that this home has a strict NO PETS policy 🤔

would be a shame if someone let the owner know😂

• Wow
  • Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
What author struggles this much with how to pluralise a word. Why on EARTH would the plural of business require an apostrophe, ever?

She can’t actually be this dumb, I swear she’s trolling.

THE PLURAL OF BUSINESS IS SIMPLY BUSINESSES. One business. Two businesses.
Great to see the fans' who live in the suburbs' of Ballarat and surrounds' are again the starting point for the books' world tour.
I really hope Sophie manages' to find some business' who can give her some quotes'.
🤣
How hard can basic grammar and punctuation be?🤪

• Haha

Vixien

14 games is still a massive achievement - for him.
But what a sad and sorry state of affairs for her to base her whole career and identity on. You didn’t do the work, dickhead, he did.

I have a deep loathing and disrespect for these women who latch on to their sportsmen husbands and ride on their coat tails. The blokes who choose these dumbarses are equally to blame.
Kids have had more mums/sisters than he played pro afl.

• Haha

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
---
Oh, and PS; apparently a potential side effect (one of many) for that particular medication, is YAWNING apparently. Maybe her yawn at the start of her videos is involuntary. 🥱
as a mental health nurse, never seen yawning as a side effect, I’ll check my MIMS to see if any are listed…
But then again she was yawning like a feral way before she started taking antidepressants.

But I don’t think there is any medication to medicate her shit personality

• Haha

stinkerella

Well you must admit she’s got a lot of experience with taking credit for other people’s work and businesses so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Soph, I have 90 my free in my calendar on Monday. Call me. We’ll get Grammarly installed on your computer then spend the next 80 minutes firing you fiannanaceial advisars.

Side note, when the International bOOk tour hits Airport West, anyone want to meet up at Skyways for a cocktail and durry after?
I think you meant advisar's!!!

• Haha