Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsmyname?

The fact the Isuzu Mother’s Day shout out includes the word “human” has me convinced she posted it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

AJAYA

VIP Member
The length of her meetings isn’t a flex. It’s exposing inefficiency. She’s such a failure.
Agree, if they need 5 hours to talk about finance they aren't business-ing very well, and she couldn't look more clueless if she tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

finelines

This made me think of all her so called “best friends” and how none of them are promoting Aisuro or the book for her 😂
Aimee Rohan put up a story with her Isuzu gifts. But it was to show her daughters had cracked into them and were using them as play make up. Soph not even tagged and the story was not reshared 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SophiaCarCrashia

Watching Slop try to operate “multiple business opportunities” is like watching a toddler play shop with a toy cash register and wooden fruit.

• Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I was just contemplating as I am cleaning my nice home with (sometimes) lovely kids thinking about my work tomorrow in my career I’ve worked hard for - how funny it is that she thinks she is somehow better than us average joes because she is in the Sunday Magazine.
She has a series of failed relationships (personal, friendship and family) businesses that she is only a small part of or are failing and has needed to sell her literal soul and personal life to the masses to continue some pathetic attention to her self.
Give me my quiet life any day.

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
Omg does footage from the 30th Mariah Carey meltdown/ breaking lockdown party still exist? SMILF’s impersonation of that was EVERYTHING!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

#30 husband’s name dropped, make-up brand flopped but a social vagina doesn’t define her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

grifter

VIP Member
“Across multiple business opportunities”

What the fuck does that even mean? Sophie’s grasp of English is so poor.
I had to reread her comment a few times and I’m still confused.
Is she claiming her Media & Communications graduate gets to travel the world for work because she went to vegas for half an hour and shared a room with Scummy?
I once went to a PD day on the other side of Melbourne, so does that mean I travel the state for work?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

notgifted

VIP Member
It’s you & your PA. Calm down.
It’s not exactly taking over US
So she’s using this trip as a business expense by wearing and photographing the Cachia content? Didn’t she learn anything from Sophie Guidolins Coachella trip 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ActiveLies

VIP Member
What author struggles this much with how to pluralise a word. Why on EARTH would the plural of business require an apostrophe, ever?

She can’t actually be this dumb, I swear she’s trolling.

THE PLURAL OF BUSINESS IS SIMPLY BUSINESSES. One business. Two businesses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
It's 2023, We don't care about your sexual orientation
But we do care about the way you treat your sexual partners, throw them under the bus, share far too much intimate details whilst your poor children get lack of regular parenting as you're changing partners that the children have a warped idea of attachment in parenting as their caregivers change so reguarly.

• Heart
As someone who works in the finance and accounting space - the only time we hold 5 hour meetings is when we need to restructure or look into winding up a business / administration etc. literally if a business is going well we do finance meetings sometimes monthly depending on the client and they are maybe 1-2 hours at most (this is a community hospital type client -
So large) but everyone else we might give them some reports each quarter but see them maybe once a year for tax planning and forecasting etc etc

5 hours screams alarm bells

Reactions: 35

Pindawg

VIP Member
Im so lost on what shes even trying to say here. Life free? Fresh air? Never once have i heard those terms used with cooking 🥴View attachment 2234705
allow me to translate
I am such a fun mom that I have made chocolate upon chocolate cupcakes for my despised children to take to school bc #mumlyfe on a sunday nite
I am making a joke about them being vegan and gluten free when they are actually loaded with refined sugars
my children don't have ecxema anymore so I can do whatevs
and those of you who actually do go to the effort of making vegan or gluten free food - due to whatever political/moral anti cruelty to animals stance or dietary intolerance you or you child may have can go Fyourself bc to live like that is to not really live at all
capice??

• Haha
Reactions: 34