Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really sums up why she has a thread. She publishes and posts problematic content for years trying to paint herself as the worlds best wife, mother and now lesbian CEO… yet she’s a nasty, self absorbed narc with no insight.
There is a very long list of small businesses that she totally tit all over in her days being TYM.

Reactions: 7
That is so awful about the small business. I wish they would post their proof and who they are. I would buy to support them.

Reactions: 9
I dont get it. Cachia barely release something then it's already on massive sale??
That’s because it doesn’t sell! 🤣
I’ve said it before I think she’s going down the gurgler 💸 financially.
There’s been no cash splashing, no holidays, no pathetic expensive micro designer handbags. She’s been flogging her tit clothes online.
And she looks like tit.
Our Slops is stressed out I think.

There’s been no cash splashing, no holidays, no pathetic expensive micro designer handbags. She’s been flogging her tit clothes online.
And she looks like tit.
The karma bus is hurtling down the road ready to run over these lying lazy grifters (KarmaLou included). Like a Ponzi scheme - you can only hide lies, laziness & zero talent for so long before businesses start wising up. Cachia hasn’t had any new sponsorships for a long time. Word gets around that she is a difficult, lazy narc. nobody wants a bar of her. It’s called KARMA.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure I remember the L’Oréal deal, it was quite a few years ago and I reckon it was brought up on GOMI that we knew she didn’t use the colour herself.

Yeah I remember the L’Oréal being promoted as well. Feels like it was ages ago though.

Reactions: 3
Dear god that looks revolting. How has she managed to duck up cooked apple
Apple looks like it’s out of a tin.
Pastry sheets out of a packet.
No shame on the packet pastry but slicing and cooking fresh apples isn’t hard Smoph, give it a try.

Reactions: 5
And she looks like tit.
I hope so. I hope going down makes her evaluate herself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.