Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably hoping for a quick slam against the headboard on Bobby’s birthday evening…🤮

I thought it was some Essendon miracle he was born on Anzac Day, not an induction… interesting how the story changes…and she’s finally admitting she was 23!
SAW THAT!
Snuck it in, didn’t she.

Reactions: 3
The way she tags footballers in her loser fan pics from the footy is so bleeping embarrassing. What does she expect to happen? Sam Draper doesn’t know who she is. He’s not gonna give a duck about a mid 30s fan girl tagging him in her grainy zoomed in photo from the grandstand.
She doesn't even follow him. Much fan.

Reactions: 2
The Essendon W players that were there today all sat together on the top level of the G. So BWAB3 was clearly either with them (smoph and bobdog), or came down to say hi (taking her photo from the concourse so it's not suss and as if she was sitting further back)

Reactions: 2
This is slightly off topic (ok, hugely...) but I don't know where else to ask.
Does anyone know where Moana Hope's partner, Belle, has got to?!

Reactions: 1
I find it super odd that she says she picked Anzac Day for the induction, yet the induction was started the night before?

As someone who has had an induction myself, and have a sister who's been a midwife for 13 years.. I'm finding it odd to believe that they started an induction on her the day before Anzac Day.... and they wouldn't have started an induction at night time?

Also how would they have know the timing of the baby arriving.. you wouldn't say "Yes I want to have my baby on Anzac Day, so we better start the induction the day before" ... because how are you going to know that this baby isn't coming within a short period after the induction

Someone call me out if I'm wrong, but it doesn't add up to me.

Reactions: 14
I find it super odd that she says she picked Anzac Day for the induction, yet the induction was started the night before?

As someone who has had an induction myself, and have a sister who's been a midwife for 13 years.. I'm finding it odd to believe that they started an induction on her the day before Anzac Day.... and they wouldn't have started an induction at night time?

Also how would they have know the timing of the baby arriving.. you wouldn't say "Yes I want to have my baby on Anzac Day, so we better start the induction the day before" ... because how are you going to know that this baby isn't coming within a short period after the induction

Yep. Had to have an induction for one baby and as soon as I started the drip, I dilated 10cm in less than an hour 😂🤯
Worst hour of my life!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Not to white night but I was induced (only gel) on a Friday night and got the drip the next morning to really kick start things.

Reactions: 12

They may have started with a “tape” cervadil
It’s a prostaglandin so like an inflammatory and they use it for induction that need the cervix to ripen often a couple of weeks early or there is no sign at all that labour is imminent
Obs do not expect them to work overnight but make the next day way more favourable once they start the oxytocin :)

And she would have very much known that bob wouldn’t be arriving til Anzac Day
That’s why it’s at night
If they thought it would work they would do it in the morning when more drs and midwives are actually on shift

Reactions: 1

I was told to go to hospital at 7pm for induction to start with the expectation bub would be born the following day

Reactions: 9
Not to white night but I was induced (only gel) on a Friday night and got the drip the next morning to really kick start things.
Me too. My induction was scheduled for the Tuesday but I went in Monday for something (gel?) then I went home and back in Tuesday morning. It was a Melbourne Cup Tuesday too 🤣

So does NB not get a look in on his son’s birthday? Surely he could have taken B to the footy?

This is slightly off topic (ok, hugely...) but I don't know where else to ask.
Does anyone know where Moana Hope's partner, Belle, has got to?!
OMG funny you say this I have been thinking the same!

They may have started with a “tape” cervadil
It’s a prostaglandin so like an inflammatory and they use it for induction that need the cervix to ripen often a couple of weeks early or there is no sign at all that labour is imminent
Obs do not expect them to work overnight but make the next day way more favourable once they start the oxytocin :)
Yep but you sound smart. There’s no way horse teeth could’ve known all this. Miss youngest mummy to exist had zero clue. Jared even less. He couldn’t even kick a football. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.