Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
So the kids are missing school, they are staying in the same hotel room with another “new mummy” and Sophie is stealing another baby and dragging a new mum all around town so she can wine and dine with her newborn. Makes sense

• Sad
Reactions: 22

papi’s mistress

Ok so DEF not white knighting but I definitely dressed like Florence back in the day. I was a Spice Girl at that age. The main difference is, my parents didn’t broadcast me dressed like an skank all over social media or let me leave the house like that.

BecJudd

When you're talking about this stuff with your kids at what point do you think about getting your phone out to film it? So feral and exploitative. What a breach of trust.

KmartByron

Chatty Member
I'm getting "financial stress" vibes for Chompers. She bought the mausoleum for $904K + stamp duty + renovations. She said she paid 3 x what she planned for the renovations. She's 3 months away from coming out of her 2 year fixed interest mortgage rate. Realestate View estimates her property, with medium to high confidence, is now worth between $800,000 and $900,000. I don't think the renovations have increased the house value by very much. If she sold the house she may not be able to pay off the entire mortgage.

Solutions:
Try to sell the Balenciaga on Depop
Encourage Caitlin to go to Europe for 3 months on leave without pay
Shut Aisuru down "for now"
Fire up the Cachia pj cash cow with 17 new drops
I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Next step - selling the engagement ring (if she hasn’t been able to flog it already).

Betchya she wishes she could take back those designer bags so generously gifted to her mum & sisters a couple of Xmas’s ago.

• Haha

bizzy

I paid for a Mamamia subscription a long time ago when I got value out of their podcasts. Those days are long gone but somehow I still have access to paid subscriber content.

Hope you jealous bitches enjoy, don't be alarmed if you get fanny flutters xx
“If you want to hear Sophie talk more…” no. No we don’t.

• Haha
  • Sick
Influencer Updates posted this
I haven’t read any further than this comment yet, but I just want to rant and rave about how she is literally offloading the entire base child-rearing portion of parenthood entirely onto the new “au-pair”. She doesn’t even want to do the 10 minute school run with them? Or take them to their activities? What does she think being a parent is exactly?
It’s not like she’s just needing to get to work in the morning etc, otherwise she could just utilise before/after school care like us working class folks do. She is literally looking for a live in mother for them!
Maybe part of me is jealous that I can’t just pay someone else to do the “laborious” parts of parenthood for me, but honestly it seems like she just doesn’t want to be a mother at all… except when it suits her, or to use the them for her Instagram stories of course.. 🥺
Those poor kids…
I hope they can’t actually tell that she hates being their mother… what an awful feeling that would be for them if they know! 💔😔

EDITED AFTER READING FURTHER;
I am so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way! She is definitely hiring a new “friend & mother”! OSHC would definitely be cheaper!
---
New thread suggestion;
‘Sophie is boring, leaving Tattlers snoring. Pancake Tits finally hid for the Grid, hires ‘new Mum’ & avoids parenting her kids!’

Last edited:

blessmycottonsocks

So she had an hour to tell Floss she wasn’t going to allow her to wear that outfit….because weather, (not because 6yo hoe)….yet still let her wear it. It’s called parenting Smoph, you just say no? It ain’t that hard.

AJAYA

VIP Member
No Smoph
We know when you’re not posting your children that they’re with their father. Or they’re his father. You know - your only other family babysitter options these days
Actually everytime she posts her children she's showing everyone just how badly she looks after them. She's a shocking parent and better off keeping them off socials permanently

underthefreeway

View attachment 1983643
Oh Scummy the real journalists are only confused about this because you have no boundaries with your PA. Real celebrities don’t bring the ‘social media girl’ with them to sleep in the same hotel room. Real celebrities don’t take the nanny to Sexyland for pap pics on the way to school pick up. Stop trying to drop content for yet another pathetic herald sun article and do something remotely interesting
She’s such a flog. She knows exactly what it looks like when she takes Caitlin everywhere, INCLUDING TO A PRIDE EVENT, and makes her sexuality her only notable personality trait. Then she pretends to act shocked when they are assumed to be a couple. The air headedness of this woman and her ability to have zero introspection as to why people may assume Caitlin is a partner is unmatched.

Hey Sophie maybe don’t take your straight friends to pride events and bars if you don’t wanna be assumed a couple 🤷🏼‍♀️

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
Wtf is with her story today cooking dinner with “I get to love you” as the music to it?
What, you get to love a raw chicken and veggies? Trying to make people jealous?
whatever the reason, you’re an idiot.
To be fair, she probably has more chance of the chook loving her than anyone else in her life. She has probably just had her way with the poor old chook, so now they’re dating. Let’s be honest, she moves through partners pretty quickly and she would love to be known as the worlds first lesbian chook fucker. She ain’t called the trout lady of Tulla for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ehhhhh yuck… hopefully just friends then
Can someone please explain to me why this is bad?

As a 21 year old female I was dating a male who was 28… no issues.

The age gap between Maddie and the new girl is 9 years. At 21 and 30 of course the number seems a lot but when people get over 25 no one gives a hoot really. Age is just a number. She isn’t a teenager.

I find it weird when Sophie does it as she has children and goes after teens (18+ 19 etc) so it comes across as predatory.

whatsmyname?

The “1971” elbow tat in the F & bébé pic confirms the latest little fannie BWAB joined them on the trip. Not that there was any doubt.

Who could resist the lure of a generous GF who pays for trips away to exotic destinations like Stabrador with her 2 bratty kids and PA in tow?

• Heart
  • Haha

Notabully

Chatty Member
'Sorry my insta is boring lately.... except for cachia launches!!!!' Sorry chompers, but the cachia launches are boring as batshit. Please start ranting and melting down more for our entertainment 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Sophie posted the first pictures last week I think, and the other two today. My prediction is that she has her sights set on a cricketer. The girl she’s with right now is just someone to fill the void until she finds someone more well known and with a higher profile. Otherwise she would have shown her more or commented the baity things she does on her victims instas.
I second this!! The current Blondie with a bun is not high profile enough for Scummy. If she was, she would have hard launched her ages ago. She is just keeping the bed warm until Scum can find herself someone on the Australia women's cricket team. She wouldn't set her sights on anything less. After all, once a WAG, always a WAG right Scummy? 😜