Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bizzy

I’m blocked, what’s the context for this 😅
Started with her stories last night and some bullshit about meditating and reaching a higher plain where she ended up with the shakes for 20 minutes… lay off the vape hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 21

svpotatochips

The sick bay rant made me really sad. I have a similar aged daughter and she had a tough day at school… ended up in the sick bay because she felt “nervous”. The way my girl talked about her “nerves” is so similar to what Betty said. Sounds like a six year old describing anxiety to me!

makeitstop

VIP Member
The make up job that can only have been done by Soph is just appalling, how can a mother dress her 6 yr old daughter up like that and parade her online and take her out, I’m shook!
So she knows Jarryd will not approve proceeds to flaunt her 6yo for every pervert to see. She is messed up in the head this one.

soirritated

Gee all these years I was doing mothering wrong.
How about you ask your kids what they want/will eat, find something that can be adapted to suit everyone and cook ONE MEAL.
I mean, I’ve had 27 years experience not 8 but what would I know compared to this expert
In everything?
Cooking 3 meals makes you look like a doormat, not a superwoman.

justjumpingon_

Vomit reaction
Thanks, first lesbian to ever exist.
God I feel for her poor kids when they stumble across these on google.
My son's class have googled their parents as an activity. Could you imagine?!
---
Her Instagram is becoming too boring for me to even want to hate follow...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
I listened to the podcast today. What stood out the most to me was the way Maria was able to articulate her experience as bisexual with eloquence and the way she was able to deliver a “lesson” or a take away to listeners of any sexual orientation without seeming judgy or holier than thou. This was in stark comparison to Sophie, who, even with her best faux journalism voice struggled to speak coherently, interrupted her guest to share her own experiences and was completely vulgar..

Reactions: 20

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
❌ I’m not volunteering to listen to the podcast
✔ I’m judging her having them out of school right now as there is pretty formative stuff going on… but I can’t talk. I used to wag school all the time chasing boy bands.
💰My money is on it being BWAB#3 in the pix. Same shoulder reconstruction scar

Good nuggets though Soph. Thanks for playing along.

I remember the original Camilla phase. It was wrong then too 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

Wtf - ‘I’vE bEeN oN a DaTe wItH sOmEonE fOr 3 mOnThs’ 🙄🙄🙄
hello not committing to someone and not needing to have a big messy breakup.... just lemme have lots of sex and string this young girl along....I'll decide later if I like her enough to launch her
---
Sophie said she would be careful and slow to introduce anyone to the kids again after Maddie “betrayed” them.

She seems to think that attempting to hide a relationship from social media = dating. But it’s obvious this woman has been on holiday and at the Tulla morgue with the kids already..just because you haven’t publicly launched a relationship doesn’t mean it’s not damaging your children via the constantly revolving bedroom door!
now an actual revolving door would have been a great renovation feature in the morgue..

Last edited:
  • Haha

soirritated

The poor friend looks absolutely exhausted.
She has a four week old baby!
Imagine this mob lobbing up and man handling your baby when you’re living on little sleep.
Can’t see old mate being the friend who gets in there and hangs out the washing and cleans up the kitchen for you.
She’d just sit there monopolising the baby and expecting you to bring her coffees.

savefloss

VIP Member
So Rio is B & F’s baby sister now? Give me a break!

The way she latches on to people around her and refers to them as family is very odd.

Caitlin is not their sister. Rio is not their baby sister. Maddie was not their mother. FFS 🤦‍♀️
Maybe Sophie bullied Jarryd into being the sperm donor 😂

Do we have any further tea on the JJ pregnancy/ break up? The suspense is killing me

• Wow

Swamp Life

Her filming herself talking to Floss about faking being sick to go to the sick bay felt real off and yuck to me. Exploiting her kid for content.

• Sick
Can I pass the baton to someone willing and able to listen to the crapcast and do a recrap?
My ears and nervous system need a break sorry.
Please remember though we just need ONE person to listen and summerise so the hate listens don’t add up for her benefit.

Chompers Chompers Chomper

First thing I see on my IG feed today.
Did she really need to act it out? I agree, she is the least qualified spokeswoman human to speak about lesbian sex. She is doing the topic and the community a huge injustice.
She's like a 15 year old boy who has just discovered p*rn. The smug look on her face in this photo is exactly how teenagers would talk to each other, too immature to know better.

• Sick
  • Haha

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Why are Betty & Bobdog always sleeping in her bed? Don’t they get put to bed in their own rooms? It’s not cute or loving – it’s lazy parenting.
Also huge red flags - the constant photos of her young kids asleep in bed. Creeps would love these pics. I can’t believe she willingly gives people this access to her children

notgifted

VIP Member
Oh god, woke up to find my two most hated Sophie’s are copying each others stories. Imagine if they started hanging out together. I already can’t keep up with both their threads😂
I must be missing something, how is Kourts hair a flex, it looks fucking woeful

• Haha