Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting "financial stress" vibes for Chompers. She bought the mausoleum for $904K + stamp duty + renovations. She said she paid 3 x what she planned for the renovations. She's 3 months away from coming out of her 2 year fixed interest mortgage rate. Realestate View estimates her property, with medium to high confidence, is now worth between $800,000 and $900,000. I don't think the renovations have increased the house value by very much. If she sold the house she may not be able to pay off the entire mortgage.

Solutions:
Try to sell the Balenciaga on Depop
Encourage Caitlin to go to Europe for 3 months on leave without pay
Shut Aisuru down "for now"
Fire up the Cachia pj cash cow with 17 new drops
I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Next step - selling the engagement ring (if she hasn’t been able to flog it already).

Betchya she wishes she could take back those designer bags so generously gifted to her mum & sisters a couple of Xmas’s ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw someone post in a curvy FB group today about the extended size range. Took all my self control to not unload.

Reactions: 4
With the whole Caitlin going to Europe stories, I got the vibe that Sophie was granting her permission to go. I know she’s her boss and my boss has to approve my leave but she gave the impression she was holding it over her.
duck Caitlin, if she doesn’t approve your leave, go live your life and get a proper job
Yessss, so gross.
---
I'm getting "financial stress" vibes for Chompers. She bought the mausoleum for $904K + stamp duty + renovations. She said she paid 3 x what she planned for the renovations. She's 3 months away from coming out of her 2 year fixed interest mortgage rate. Realestate View estimates her property, with medium to high confidence, is now worth between $800,000 and $900,000. I don't think the renovations have increased the house value by very much. If she sold the house she may not be able to pay off the entire mortgage.

Solutions:
100%!!
She really fucked herself financially with that house

Reactions: 10
CA2CD5A0-A984-49E4-A0B0-7D8BD18319F2.jpeg

This is sad, I feel sorry for the kids.

Also, why is there a coat hanger hanging from the ceiling vent?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The fact her child told her this is just plain sad.

The coat hanger though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Take the bleeping hint - even your daughter knows your dress inappropriately
---
Great that they’re extending their size range. I think she’s trying to imply that they’re operating at a loss, which is laughable. What she means is their profit margins are lower than they used to be. Their stuff is crazy overpriced as it is. I don’t think they’d get away with a price hike.
She’s never known the difference between revenue and profit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for those kids. F must have had other kids ask her why her mum dresses like she does.

Wait till she has school friends over and they ask why she has a painting of a vulva in her kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
LOL at Caitlin’s going to Europe, first Maddie saw some sense and got as far away as possible now Caitlin is doing the same. One by one poor old scummy is losing her “nearest and dearest” and I’m fuckin here for it…. Run for the hillls babes.

Reactions: 11
I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Next step - selling the engagement ring (if she hasn’t been able to flog it already).

Betchya she wishes she could take back those designer bags so generously gifted to her mum & sisters a couple of Xmas’s ago.
I wanna know what dad got!!
---
View attachment 2061322
This is sad, I feel sorry for the kids.

Also, why is there a coat hanger hanging from the ceiling vent?!
drying clothes ...?

Reactions: 1
I found way back in my closet yesterday a pair of cachia pjs that my partner got me while on clearance (I think they cost like 15 or 20 🤭) and you wouldn't even know they're cachia. Its a simple blue shirt and long pants with love written all over. No name in sight 😏 she might have more sales if she did more of those types of patterns instead of slapping her EX husbands name on them 1000 times.

Reactions: 7

Solutions:
I feel a bit sick for her when I think what the repayments must be on that mortgage.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month? More?
And her keeping the house is totally dependent on selling hundreds of pyjamas every week.
I literally wouldn’t sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on her stories via IGAnony.

So Isuzu was closed down but now it's going in another direction with new business partners and staff?? Who the duck would invest in any "company" she has anything to do with given her track record?

We know that Mia was already on the list of ex business partners, probably Martha too and I'm guessing the bestie manager Bruce may be on that list as well.

Chances are Chompers has allowed CP three months overseas as she wouldn't have enough paid leave accrued and she will be on LWOP for at least part of her trip.

Reactions: 4
CP wont be paid whatever employment contract she is on soph will somehow close down/put into liquidation to save paying CP and make CP go through FEG to lodge a claim
CP might not even be employed with leave she could just be casual
Whatever thecase
When cp leaves - that’s the friendship done I reckon 1-2 months in.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh Chompers, funny you should mention not gossiping because it’s toxic. I didn’t write a memoir where I shat on everyone I ever met. Didn’t out my ex husband with his private medical information. Weird huh?
---
I feel a bit sick for her when I think what the repayments must be on that mortgage.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month? More?
And her keeping the house is totally dependent on selling hundreds of pyjamas every week.
I literally wouldn’t sleep at night.
It’s insane. She paid top dollar and proceeded to spend more overcapitalising as the single property owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.