Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a few extra plus sizes in the bajamas.

Gotta expand the range now that she's exhausted the size 6-20 buyers.
So, I know the model they've used in this.
Smoph hasn't even tagged the two women in the photo. Cmon

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You know what would be revolutionary?
Being able to buy separate tops and bottoms.
My pj bottoms are 2 sizes smaller than my tops so I wouldn’t buy her range even if she wasn’t obnoxious.

Reactions: 11
With the whole Caitlin going to Europe stories, I got the vibe that Sophie was granting her permission to go. I know she’s her boss and my boss has to approve my leave but she gave the impression she was holding it over her.
duck Caitlin, if she doesn’t approve your leave, go live your life and get a proper job

Reactions: 11
So I dont even watch her stories anymore but did today once I read here about Isusu. Holy hell. She is so god damn boring to watch! Fark. I could feel my brain cells slowly dying.

Would love to know the story on Isusu! I'm guessing her revolutionary 3 shades of beige weren't a great hit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Isuzu business failed because it was a ridiculous vanity project with no customers

it must kill her that the poxy bajama business with her ex husbands name on it seems to be relatively successful*

*I give it two more years

Reactions: 12
Great that they’re extending their size range. I think she’s trying to imply that they’re operating at a loss, which is laughable. What she means is their profit margins are lower than they used to be. Their stuff is crazy overpriced as it is. I don’t think they’d get away with a price hike.

Reactions: 15
Great that they’re extending their size range. I think she’s trying to imply that they’re operating at a loss, which is laughable. What she means is their profit margins are lower than they used to be. Their stuff is crazy overpriced as it is. I don’t think they’d get away with a price hike.
you could only wear a loss for so long...probably as long as the pj's apparently last???

• Haha
Maybe she means shes at a loss as to why human females need 28 pairs of pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot get over 17 new styles.. consumerism in the extreme. Is anyone buying 17+ different styles of pyjamas a year? It’s so excessive… and running at a loss? So basically you have to keep doing more drops and appealing to more customers which is on the nose for “sustainability”, CASHEIN

Reactions: 9
She's kept the price the same to keep customers returning and satisfied? Does that mean she's worried people won't keep buying them if she jacks the price up?

Doubt Peter Alexander worries about that 🤔

Reactions: 6
Gr
It's a few extra plus sizes in the bajamas.

Gotta expand the range now that she's exhausted the size 6-20 buyers.
Adding a few more sizes on…groundbreaking…does she mean they are selling the larger sizes at a loss because of extra fabric and not increasing the price? Way to offend your customers head

Reactions: 8
Classic Soph. She's such a moron. She's not operating at a loss, no business can operate like that and still be successful. She means SHE'S operating at a loss, because she's so selfless and in touch with the bajama wearing communidy.

Also, all the hype with that meaningless chat last night for this? How thoroughly underwhelming. Can't wait for the Isuzu reveal of one new product in three colours 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am currently at work (unlike soph) and I look up out the window and spotted someone wearing cachia pjs. I felt sick, they look just as bad in person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She does not sell out of those stupid pyjamas!! What utter tit! 🤣 I think Cachia is like all the other inadequate businesses she has - it's going under and she is basically doing a fire sale. Trying to sell as much as possible in a short period of time to either trade out of debt or to get ready to close because of poor sales & product. A few months ago she was smashing her relationship in our face now it's overload on the fugly pyjamas.
At the end of the day who wants any form of fashion or clothing with Sloppy Shaws ex husbands last name on it?
Who wants to buy anything with her nasty ass in it? Her products are irrelevant and so is she. 😅 She has no angle to sell anything anymore.

So according to her Insta post it took 6yrs to act on the groundbreaking information she discovered.

This must be another first for our fav CEO. She is a heavyweight in the fashion industry (just ask her) and she's just realised there is a market for size 20+ women. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm getting "financial stress" vibes for Chompers. She bought the mausoleum for $904K + stamp duty + renovations. She said she paid 3 x what she planned for the renovations. She's 3 months away from coming out of her 2 year fixed interest mortgage rate. Realestate View estimates her property, with medium to high confidence, is now worth between $800,000 and $900,000. I don't think the renovations have increased the house value by very much. If she sold the house she may not be able to pay off the entire mortgage.

Solutions:
Try to sell the Balenciaga on Depop
Encourage Caitlin to go to Europe for 3 months on leave without pay
Shut Aisuru down "for now"
Fire up the Cachia pj cash cow with 17 new drops

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.