Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down to 263k followers
And 17 new styles bleeping hell didn’t she just do a photoshoot a few weeks ago? It feels like she’s dropping a new set every day.. honestly who needs so many pairs of pyjamas!?? I sleep in my underwear 😂

Reactions: 8
So now she’s saying she “chose” to close Isuzu and she’s realigning everything with everyone new and a new direction … that will happen when it falls flat on your face and is a tit show. Clearly Betts runs the shop at Cachia for it to keep churning tit out.
She’s tried to duplicate it for Isuzu and because she’s a lazy slob, it failed.
The stats on businesses failing in the first 2 years is high - especially if you make zero effort to run it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh no the poor dear had to work from 9:30 today and was done by 6:30. How exhausting! Cry me a river!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting that Leah never shows her face on social media and seemingly never has dinners, meetings, any interaction with Scummy at all..

Reactions: 14
I find it interesting that Leah never shows her face on social media and seemingly never has dinners, meetings, any interaction with Scummy at all..
I’d say she’s just using Scummy for the moolah that is coming in atm (so just a professional relationship & nothing personal) and will drop her as soon as Cachia inevitably goes under.

Reactions: 5
Very telling isn't it.
Chompers used to "go to the office" at Cachia HQ regularly, bit like the office at Boda and at Isuzu/Shaw Media.
Ooops!! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
In fairness, I do think her makeup did look really good today 😂

What do we think the big Cachia announcement is? Pivoting away from elastic waistbands?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
surely there's one cutie in there haha. there are a LOT of them 😆
---

one??
Haha it’s floss, she’s it 😂
---
Down to 263k followers
And 17 new styles bleeping hell didn’t she just do a photoshoot a few weeks ago? It feels like she’s dropping a new set every day.. honestly who needs so many pairs of pyjamas!?? I sleep in my underwear 😂
Legit is there any other brand on earth that does as many drops as she does?? Apart from Boohoo maybe 🫠

can we take bets on the what the 17 (!!!!????) new styles will be? I’m saying 10 leopard prints in various colours that abuse the eyes .. 2 zebra / tiger print .. 5 varying takes on other basic prints like checkers, stripes and spots

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The fashion industry currently uses enough water to quench the thirst of 110 million people for an entire year. To produce just one cotton shirt requires approximately 2500 litres of water.

Let that just sit with you for a moment.

Now I checked today and on the harries drop she posted last night that size 6 and 20 were almost sold out. At mid day today I could still add 100+ of each size to cart on the site.
That’s just two sizes at almost ‘sold out’ from one item. Didn’t even bother checking the rest.

17 new styles shot today, not to mention all the tit since Christmas. Across all the sizes. Fast fashion. We know you’re thirsty Smoph but this is bullshit.. it’s not long till your filthy business will get canceled over this. Ca-SHEIN
---
Hahaha just watched todays stories.
Hands down biggest lesson learned was…
Don’t bleeping sneeze and cough and wipe your nose while you’re filming ‘quality control’ 🤣
Also Soph, you mentioned so many times about How Much Money you lost and how you and the team don’t get paid when your crappy beige lipstick didn’t sell. I hope your team still got paid and I think it’s really sad your investors bailed on you. Good luck with the new team. Can’t wait to not buy the reinvented trash you churn later in the year.
Ps. Ya paid bestie ain’t coming back from Europe.. just like Maddie. It’s the only escape!
xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It blows my mind that they have not run out of designs yet, considering most of the key considerations are;

1) MUST be some variation on leopard print, unless it’s a holiday specific set.
2) MUST be thin. We want this to feel like pure Shein or EBay goodness! No flannel, No warmth or thickness. Gotta save that $$ on materials.
3) MUST have elastic waste band (and yes, that spelling error was intentional. Waste of time when it loses elasticity right in time for the next “launch” for you to buy new ones!)
4) MUST SAY CACHIA. Like… everywhere. Big bold print. Buttons and all. “I don’t care if I’m divorced or munching blondie-McBun-muff now, we can’t design anything without my ex partners name on it.. because I am nobody without that name!”

Also; Man she is boring now! At least with all the drama there was something to watch! Jarryd needs to go for custody so we can watch the fireworks fly, and breathe a sigh of relief when the kids finally get protection from the camera at their backs (and fronts, and wherever else is on display..)

Good lord… she would actually need a PERSONALITY, rather than exploiting her BaBiEs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There will be a melt down when the PA moves to Europe, but mostly because Scummy will actually have to parent. Maybe she will actually get a chance to wear her byjamas to school drop off!

Reactions: 7
There will be a melt down when the PA moves to Europe, but mostly because Scummy will actually have to parent. Maybe she will actually get a chance to wear her byjamas to school drop off!
Our poor girl will have to actually do some parenting and juggle work and children like the rest of us! Can’t wait for her to complain daily about it because you know her job is soooo tiring!
The toxicity of her comment to guys in Europe ‘she has to come home’ don’t make controlling comments like that like you own her, I had a friend like that and it pushed me away as I felt like I couldn’t live my own life. Let the nanny live her life and not feel like she’s tied down to you because what if she does choose to live over there? She’ll be afraid to even mention it to her because Smoph would guilt the tit out of her.

Reactions: 7
The fashion industry currently uses enough water to quench the thirst of 110 million people for an entire year. To produce just one cotton shirt requires approximately 2500 litres of water.

Let that just sit with you for a moment.

Now I checked today and on the harries drop she posted last night that size 6 and 20 were almost sold out. At mid day today I could still add 100+ of each size to cart on the site.
That’s just two sizes at almost ‘sold out’ from one item. Didn’t even bother checking the rest.

17 new styles shot today, not to mention all the tit since Christmas. Across all the sizes. Fast fashion. We know you’re thirsty Smoph but this is bullshit.. it’s not long till your filthy business will get canceled over this. Ca-SHEIN
---
Hahaha just watched todays stories.
Hands down biggest lesson learned was…
Don’t bleeping sneeze and cough and wipe your nose while you’re filming ‘quality control’ 🤣
Also Soph, you mentioned so many times about How Much Money you lost and how you and the team don’t get paid when your crappy beige lipstick didn’t sell. I hope your team still got paid and I think it’s really sad your investors bailed on you. Good luck with the new team. Can’t wait to not buy the reinvented trash you churn later in the year.
Ps. Ya paid bestie ain’t coming back from Europe.. just like Maddie. It’s the only escape!
xo
Plot twist....she's going to BE with Maddie 😎
---
makes a bit more sense why there has been a call for a new carer/nanny/PA. did that position ever get filled??? cos tit.... it's about to get desperate in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.