Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she talks about another clothing range about to drop, I didn't think she meant literally drop a turd in her pants.

Please keep wearing these Lady Tena pants. I'm loving the laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophie had really hit the bottom of the barrel. Such a boring, unattractive, botched witch.
Her hair is almost the worst it’s been, her face needs help, she’s a tit mother, what else has she got??

Reactions: 13
895AC95E-B9FD-429B-A2B7-72B18040A159.png

hahahhaa hmmm what happened to your Reebok’s though?! Was still wearing them when the deal ended wonder what’s changed now back on the nano train (probably hoping for something with Nike LOL)

also you know you have a problem when you even need to filter a picture of a pair of shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sophie had really hit the bottom of the barrel. Such a boring, unattractive, botched witch.
Her hair is almost the worst it’s been, her face needs help, she’s a tit mother, what else has she got??
She is not even fun to hate follow anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scummy posted a pic of one of the nieces and my toxic ass was reminded how none of their kids are cute 😂
Please can people stop bagging out her nieces and nephews it’s not nice … I’d be furious if someone bagged out my nieces/nephews on a forum like this #protectiveaunty
#thinkofthechildren

Reactions: 18
The sandwiches she’s so thrilled with look like the ones you get in hospital after a colonoscopy.

Old mate nearly has an orgasm every time she’s getting her make up done and gazing at herself in her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sandwiches she’s so thrilled with look like the ones you get in hospital after a colonoscopy.

Old mate nearly has an orgasm every time she’s getting her make up done and gazing at herself in her phone.
Isn't she so basic. So parochial.

Dear Sophie, bless you and your canned peaches for dessert.

Reactions: 2

Mylocal public hospital has those sandwiches for any procedure, not just colonoscopy. To be fair, they're better than anything else my local public hospital serves 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.