Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee all these years I was doing mothering wrong.
How about you ask your kids what they want/will eat, find something that can be adapted to suit everyone and cook ONE MEAL.
I mean, I’ve had 27 years experience not 8 but what would I know compared to this expert
In everything?
Cooking 3 meals makes you look like a doormat, not a superwoman.

Reactions: 21
There’s nothing I love more than rolling out of bed in my bajamas, popping on a shirt and boots and heading off to work for the day. Then when I get home, I just take off my shirt and get back into bed. This really is revolutionary stuff, thanks Chompers!
Really gives you a realistic picture of the demographic of slobs that faithfully buy her crappy pyjamas hey!

Reactions: 7
E567D0D5-975A-4E7E-ACC8-177A1E6CC2D7.png

Can guarantee I’d be making her make me another dinner too if she tried to serve this up to me too!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm confused. Why is this useless try hard kitchen hand posting about feeding her family. We all do it darls, without having to announce it to the world.

Seriously what a flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm confused. Why is this useless try hard kitchen hand posting about feeding her family. We all do it darls, without having to announce it to the world.

Seriously what a flog.
Is she trying to keep up with Scummy Emmylou, pretending she feeds & nourishes her kids and is an A+ mother? Not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 12
This chin filter is horrendous. These pics don't capture the feakiness of it.
I didn't know you could get a chin filter!!! (I don't use filters).. is the filter for the chin meant to narrow the area and remove doubt chin's? Someone I know has a triangular chin in pics on her Insta, but looks nothing like that in real life! I thought it was all angles instead haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the slobby “ styling the harries 4 ways.”
They’re PYJAMAS.
You wear them in bed or for slobbing around before you get dressed.
I must live in a different world to her because no-one in my suburb wears pjs out of their house, unless they’re bringing the bins in.
Not even to school pick up or Saturday sport.
Let alone out for dinner or to work.
Someone in my husband’s office got spoken to for wearing Gucci active wear looking pants on casual Friday! I reckon they would have been sacked if they turned up in cachia.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god. Two people I know have posted about getting Cachia PJs and activewear. I don’t think I will ever look at them in the same way… 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why would anyone pay money for pants that make your arse look like this?
I really detest dropped crotch pants. People think they look great in them - cos they never see the back view. Awful on everyone.

Reactions: 25
Why would anyone pay money for pants that make your arse look like this?
Hahaha!!

Her arse looks like she's a 90yo wearing incontinence underwear. Who would want to look like that pic?

No disrespect to 90yos or incontinence underwear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha!!

Her arse looks like she's a 90yo wearing incontinence underwear. Who would want to look like that pic?

No disrespect to 90yos or incontinence underwear 😂
😂 like Kath and kel when they did their modelling stint

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Seriously what a flog.
Because didn’t you know? She’s the worlds first and best lesbian CEO mum to her BaBiEs!

Reactions: 3
Scummy posted a pic of one of the nieces and my toxic ass was reminded how none of their kids are cute 😂
The oldest of the whole bunch is the most confusing looking child I think I’ve ever seen. Simultaneously looks like a dork kid and a 45 year old. Truly bizarre.

And we really don’t need to normalise wearing pyjamas to bed and then out for the rest of the day, surely?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.