Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassment, Sophie obviously did the ad prior to using any of those products. Right? Because no one would promote a skincare brand with a face looking like burnt toast.
Oh wait.. 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s just letting us know BWB3 is still around
Unrelated to this post but the crappy quality of the pj fabric placement that turns the “WOW” into “MOM” on her legs really annoys me. I can’t explain why. It just does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The internet may be forever, but Soph, and only Soph, is allowed to PIVOT (read in Ross Geller's voice)

I swear she thinks if she 'pivots' from a previous standpoint, she sees it as the ultimate get out of jail free card. Can't hold her accountable for anything, because she's allowed to change her mind. Including changing her mind from car ownership to car leasing.
Ross Geller’s voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t follow along with this individual anymore, I just read here. She makes me feel nauseous.

I made the mistake of watching her story of her in her mortuary bathroom taking off her makeup and couldn’t stop fixating on her mouth. She really has botched herself hasn’t she. Those enormous neon horse teeth sitting just barely behind her big flappy, inflated lips. I can’t stand looking at her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What actually happened to her face? These are just screenshots from her promo of the giveaway and adjusted the exposure and stuff to see the contours of her face. She is botched.. or she got stung by some bees? I don’t think Sophie is okay or in a good place.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
What actually happened to her face? These are just screenshots from her promo of the giveaway and adjusted the exposure and stuff to see the contours of her face. She is botched.. or she got stung by some bees? I don’t think Sophie is okay or in a good place.
That’s it. I’m finally unfollowing 😅 there’s just something sooo off with her. She gives me the ick! Something predatory and sinister, I can’t put my finger on it but she seriously gives me those vibes 🤢🤢

Faithful dart puncher here, also a user of Botox and fillers, I am in my 30s and my skin/face does not look like this aka tit house.
I love this for you! I’m in basically the same boat, still get asked for ID regularly 🤣 I think Smoph’s horrible soul seeps out through her pores resulting in her dragon-esque skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s nothing I love more than rolling out of bed in my bajamas, popping on a shirt and boots and heading off to work for the day. Then when I get home, I just take off my shirt and get back into bed. This really is revolutionary stuff, thanks Chompers!
That is one fugly outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s nothing I love more than rolling out of bed in my bajamas, popping on a shirt and boots and heading off to work for the day. Then when I get home, I just take off my shirt and get back into bed. This really is revolutionary stuff, thanks Chompers!
Totally ‘no reason why’ x2 you shouldn’t do this
Much presenter repeating yourself nonsensically there Sophie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.