Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait until Cachia bajamas (the Australian powerhouse brand named after an influencer’s ex hubby) sponsors the Diamonds or the Matilda’s! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2046366
Who gets a tattoo with a friends baby name? WTF
Rio is NOT your child!
What does her post even mean??
---
Trailblazers? Because they're the first ever Australian company to be naming rights partner? Ummm NAB? Settle pettle.

She really loves throwing that word around without any depth or understanding of the meaning at all.

Also cue response to tattle that cygnet still have her on payroll.

Also also, cachia aint a true Australian company when everything is manufactured offshore dipshit. But maybe they can partner up with 'AFL mini''''''s'?
Her post is ridiculous but I lost it when I read dipshit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
This is her first mention of Cynett since she hosted that event back in December.
I guess she's trying to prove that she still is paid by them but I'm guessing her deal was up at the end of the year.

Prove me wrong please, Chompers.

Reactions: 6
In the US they are trying to pass a law "Protecting the interests of minor children featured on for-profit family vlogs", which would be interesting if similar was done here.

There was a woman online discussing this and saying that she changed her name when she was of legal age because of the harassment she was subject to as a child influencer with no control over what her parents posted. Her parents posted every moment of her childhood online and traumatised her to the point of needing to change her identity.

I suspect this will be Floss and Bob one day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This is her first mention of Cynett since she hosted that event back in December.
I guess she's trying to prove that she still is paid by them but I'm guessing her deal was up at the end of the year.

Prove me wrong please, Chompers.
And yet her association with Cygnett was only just mentioned here....🤔. Tell us you read here without telling us Chompers

Reactions: 7
Breaking my new-job-induced tattling hiatus with an apropos of nothing: She literally looks like Jim Carrey in The Mask? The migrated fillers look absolutely shockingly comical in the Alpha stories (which haven’t been tagged with ‘partner’ 👀 cc: ad standards). I spiral into an existential crisis every time I remember I’m the same age as Slop… but take solace in the fact I don’t look 55 courtesy of hog hormones. She’s so… boring at the moment? I mean, I know her followers have been stagnant/declining for near on 2 years, and her engagement is literally in the toilet… as are 2/3 of her businesses… but I don’t know how she comes back from this level of obscurity/irrelevance? Her entire income relies on it. Dark days ahead for Slops.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Breaking my new-job-induced tattling hiatus with an apropos of nothing: She literally looks like Jim Carrey in The Mask? The migrated fillers look absolutely shockingly comical in the Alpha stories (which haven’t been tagged with ‘partner’ 👀 cc: ad standards). I spiral into an existential crisis every time I remember I’m the same age as Slop… but take solace in the fact I don’t look 55 courtesy of hog hormones. She’s so… boring at the moment? I mean, I know her followers have been stagnant/declining for near on 2 years, and her engagement is literally in the toilet… as are 2/3 of her businesses… but I don’t know how she comes back from this level of obscurity/irrelevance? Her entire income relies on it. Dark days ahead for Slops.

I thought the EXACT same thing re- “The Mask”. The likeness is honestly uncanny with a hint of horrifying.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m shocked that this is the skin and face of a 32 year old. The female human really needs to lay off the durries!

Not to mention the rough handling of her face when applying product. That’s not going to be great for her skin laxity as she ages 😬

Reactions: 4
Faithful dart puncher here, also a user of Botox and fillers, I am in my 30s and my skin/face does not look like this aka tit house.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t want to give anyone nightmares but look up “ fertility Queen Dr burmeister” ( Melbourne IVF doctor)
on IG. The overdone fillers and lips in the reels are where old mate is heading.

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to give anyone nightmares but look up “ fertility Queen Dr burmeister” ( Melbourne IVF doctor)
on IG. The overdone fillers and lips in the reels are where old mate is heading.
I saw Dr Lynne years ago (10 years ago I think) for fertility problems and her face was scary then. Great doctor but I remember my husband saying he didn’t know if she was 50 or 90 years old. She’s looking rather jokerish now 😬😬

• Haha
Such bad grammar and punctuation in that caption Sophie... How's that journalism career going for you? 😂
She is shocking. On her Alpha H story tonight she said they have ‘bought’ out a new cleanser.

She needs to ask Alpha H if they have a product that can fix those crusty lips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.