Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what the duck? So she is “mourning” the anniversary of proposing to someone? Someone who she has tried really hard to convince everyone she doesn’t care about, who cheated on her, who she embarrassed and threw under the bus in her book?
Riiiiiight.
The anniversary of an engagement that was, in her own words, a compromise. And would they ever get married - she wasn't sure. May have been waiting for freebies? Also, she has no further comment 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 29
What does this meannnnnnn?!?! I’ve fallen behind a bit so I’m feeling like I’ve missed something?! What happened today?
And she’s actually now deleted it (along with the red slide that followed - which I can’t remember specifically what it said)

Reactions: 8
She proposed then spend the entire engagement detailing how she only did for Maddie and that she didn’t really believe in marriage or monogamy. And now she’s mourning that?!? witch please

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’d love to know Maddie’s parents reaction to the break up. They looked SO uncomfortable at every documented interaction with Scummy

Reactions: 25
HER RECRAP -

The crapfest continues. Today I don’t have as much of a blow by blow as this episode was particularly lackluster. Basically just an ode to cutting people off.

What really stood out in this ep though is Slophs style of framing questions, she always provides the answers she wants to hear so the guest will automatically agree to some extent.

Instead of “what were your relationships like” it’s “so did you have lots of boyfriends, lots of sex?”

Instead of “did you have any challenges in a lesbian presenting relationship” its “did you have people looking and staring and making comments”

This was particularly evident this episode and very annoying.

Again feels the need the label it a “juicy” question when asking about the differences in having sex with a woman or a man.

In case anyone was wondering about the guest;

Fiona (faulkner) of biggest loser fame.

Well spoken.

First gay experience with a friend on an overseas holiday.

Supportive family.

Certainly seems to have met her “one”.

Has children, does want to approach the fertility clinic on how and when to talk to her kids about why they have 2 mums.

Not salacious or gross in any way. Even when she does talk about sex. Funny that.

Reactions: 29
It seems I owe Sophie an apology. This tampon flinging is apparently a thing. Just watching Perfect Match on Netflix and one of the girls described an incident where she ripped another woman’s tampon out with her teeth during sex. I’m so sheltered 🫣😂
---
Oh and another female contestant said, “oh that’s cute!!!” 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It seems I owe Sophie an apology. This tampon flinging is apparently a thing. Just watching Perfect Match on Netflix and one of the girls described an incident where she ripped another woman’s tampon out with her teeth during sex. I’m so sheltered 🫣😂
---
Oh and another female contestant said, “oh that’s cute!!!” 😳
I'm guessing Sophie has watched the same show as she's never had an original thought in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please for the love of god tell me it’s not a thing.

How is that even remotely sexy?

Reactions: 18
Please for the love of god tell me it’s not a thing.

How is that even remotely sexy?
I try not to kink shame but 🤢
It also gives me really gross non consensual vibes. Like it doesn’t matter if your partner has their period and is currently using a tampon, you just pull it out? No.
---
No matter your gender it makes me uncomfortable from that perspective.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm bi and have slept with enough female humans and pleased to say that I have never done that or had it done to me. 🤡👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm bi and have slept with enough female humans and pleased to say that I have never done that or had it done to me. 🤡👌
But even if you had/have, good on you. It really doesn’t matter what people consensually do behind closed doors, it just doesn’t need to be put on a podcast out in the world like it’s something new and scandalous. All this “shocking” content she’s bringing out is just like when she brings out another bleeping pj set in a new shade of leopard print… GROUNDBREAKING 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I had randos from the internet send flowers to my office I would immediately deactivate my account. That is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If I had randos from the internet send flowers to my office I would immediately deactivate my account. That is not normal.
Her officeS .... Didn't you hear the first lesbian CEO has multiple offices.... Power line valley, bed, terminal 4 coffee shop, sex shop, Caitlin's bed etc

• Haha
Reactions: 45
100% not one person messaged her about the engagement anniversary. Never happened. She's fishing for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100% not one person messaged her about the engagement anniversary. Never happened. She's fishing for attention.
Exactly.

Sophie, remember that book you read during your wonderful Karate Crotch Chopping session? It was about giving no fucks.

Well babe, no one, not one person gave you a flying duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.