Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm not body shaming at all as I think she looks good but this is not the body we normally see!
A9179A7C-A473-48DE-B13B-9D2C85E39418.png

Reactions: 13
Isn't the tattoo of her sensual secksy art work that she commissioned and paid for herself?

Reactions: 1
Yeah but how many true followers does she actually have.
Today's announcement was pretty significant in the scheme of things and she managed to get 130 comments from 250k+ followers.🤔
Considering Kate doesn't even have 2000 followers and only has 60 less comments than, and way more survivor contestants commenting too on her post, whereas Kmart Kate only has her bogan fan girls commenting

Reactions: 7
Yeah but how many true followers does she actually have.
Today's announcement was pretty significant in the scheme of things and she managed to get 130 comments from 250k+ followers.🤔
The majority of her followers would be bought; then hate followers and finally the dumbos who like her and believe her crap.

Reactions: 5
The tattoo looks like two ladies whose breasts are touching, and ones massive erection is reaching around to touch the other on the shoulder.

I noticed the top she is wearing in the survivor picture is a ‘love is love’ one. She’s going to milk being the worlds first lesbian to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting timing that today is obviously the day that all the Survivor contestants are obligated to post about the show and it is the day she has revealed the new cover of her book. She's cunning, I'll give her that.

Reactions: 12
I can't stop laughing at Company Director. It's like saying your job is 'Manager'. OF WHAT!!!?!? Depending on what the company actually is it could mean anything. And an actual company director would never refer to themselves as just 'Company Director'. Ive got so much second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 11
And an actual company director would never refer to themselves as just 'Company Director'. Ive got so much second hand embarrassment for her.
Haha yes!! If you were on the board of directors you'd call yourself a board member (but even then, you're usually on the board because you have another impressive title so you'd use that instead). If you're an executive level director then you'd have an actual title like managing director of a specific company. Generic "company director" is absolutely meaningless.

Reactions: 6
And she's changed her instagram profile photo to a stylised cartoon version of her new book cover :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.