Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notabully

Chatty Member
When did Sophie's parent separate?? I didn't know that either?

I thought that Jaryd's dad had separated from his wife (the blond one) for awhile there but I haven't looked in on them for a long time
I got the feeling her parents, J's parents and smoph and J all separated at the similar time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Of course she’s replying to the social media comments, they aren’t her pages, she can’t delete the comments calling her out so she’s acting like a teenager and throwing a sarcastic little tantrum.

How does a successful CEO of 3 companies and best selling author find the time?!

Also loving the 2 promo pics released within 24hrs of each other. Instagram vs real life
WTf is that tattoo of?

kmartplate

VIP Member
For a regular non-CEO mum in her thirties that is a perfectly fine home and whilst the “yard” is nothing special at all the kids will enjoy the pool I’m sure. But since Sophie chooses to see herself as anything but that then it’s rather laughable. Compare it to Tammy’s beautiful back yard with a manicured lawn, a pool and a jetty. Why do I feel like Sophie sees herself as just one peg below Tammy?

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
If she really did get paid $200k I guess we know how got the deposit for her house together.....not years of hard work and saving and hustling. Just one lucky break
Do you think the $200,000 was for Soph and her sister? I find it hard to believe a huge franchise like this wouldn't include a performance-based (number of episodes) payment and a much smaller initial retainer fee.

santababy

Chatty Member
So the worlds first lesbian is officially on survivor

Quoting myself to add in some flattering grabs from the trailer
Knew it was coming and the whole time I was looking for her. 😂

soph on survivor! What place we reckon she going to come in?

I wonder how long till she gets on stories and actual addresses it. Possibly when she is booted off and I can’t wait for the aggression and anger 😂😂

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
Sarah Jane Young just updated their Ivf podcasts account indicating they are going to start podcasting again.
i really hope she spills the tea on the breakdown of her marriage to her creepy husband.
I really like her

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
Would certainly be more grammatically correct to have titled it "and then" instead of just "then there was her". Terrible English
When was it known that the SATC reboot would be titled "And Just Like That"?

I have a feeling she was trying to be clever and title her memoir in a similar way.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Thank you to the person that mentioned Tattle on gomi, spice deleted of course. Is activelies on here? They're my favourite.
Unfortunately not as the comments always have a great insight and always nail the situation perfectly.
There is someone on here that writes very much like Activelies but alas not the same person.

Gretelgottago

If anyone was going to put Scummy in her place it would be Sandra! She’s probably not following many of the contestants as they barely remember who she was, assuming she is one of the first to go. Or maybe they all just hate gender fluid lesbian CEOs as the narrative will go…
agree. Sandra takes no prisoners and I love it.
To be honest about the following others, most that I’ve looked at all have Sophie following them! Sandra and mark Wales were two that she’s not following but she posted about reading his book so I’m inclined to thing her and Sandra not following one another is more than just Sophie not being there long enough

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Im curious what happened with her manager.Sports Management..did she spit it because of Survivor outcome? He commented on her post and she hasnt acknowledged yet.
Me too!! She has removed any reference to them in her bio but is still on their website.

Is it because her bestie Bruce is somehow involved with the Isuzu D-Max make up?

Notabully

Chatty Member
Cachia isn't back from her holiday is she? I thought Noosa was to be blessed by her presence in the coming days.
Was that her EA at dinner with her - Betty/Missy/Florence was sleeping on her lap?
Yeah and she really tried not to show that fact... Must've tag teamed with mumma g. Don't worry I'm sure she is generously paid to be the travel nanny/smophs friend /EA to ultimate ceo

I want insta to show percentages of real vs bought bot followers..Cmon!!
I’d love them to do a big clean out and wipe all the bots overnight and see what’s leftover for some of these influencers! You can report them and they often get removed. It’s a lot faster/easier on accounts where you see them buy a bunch of bots at once.