Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Why has she flown interstate the day this is revealed? Strange woman. Thought she would be milking this.

Reactions: 2

grifter

VIP Member
I’ve had the pleasure of being invited to a few gatherings where social circles cross over with various Shaw sisters. From what I’ve witnessed, Kate is the only one who doesn’t suck up her ass. I don’t think the twins rate her as highly as she rates herself but the Sunbury one definitely will come out swinging in her defence (let us remember the F45 photoshop debacle). My personal experiences with her confirm that she is a self entitled narcissist but you don’t even have to have spent time with her to know that.
I don’t think I know about the F45 photoshop debacle. What happened? You can tell that Kate gives her serious side eye, it’s so obvious and hilarious.

AJAYA

VIP Member
I know, it’s weird!! Her appearance must be disastrous.
I think her sister went pretty far as she seems thinner than usual, although she was always thin. Which is why Sophie has been blasting it

I think her sister went pretty far as she seems thinner than usual, although she was always thin. Which is why Sophie hasn't been blasting it

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Possibly. However I’ve noticed a lack of birthday/Father’s Day posts about him. Wasn’t she’s always daddy’s little girl? 🤢🤢

Ahh gotcha. Yeah I find it weird that he seems to be deleted from her life.
I agree, thought she had been teaching again for a few years. I remember about 2 years ago she shared a text message her father sent her - inspirational, forget about the haters kind of thing. Radio silence now.

Found it:

Also found the source for that tattoo

Last edited:

poppiepie

sorry but a memoir called “then there was her”????

who tf is she tho. So what if she discovered she’s gay, so did most women with a tik tok account during covid lockdown
I remember my FYP bringing up my first lesbian thirst trap like it was yesterday.

• Haha

GemmaBish

I was coming in to say that there seems to be a significant void of shared posts especially with Maddie’s Rebel paid partnership.
Seems you gals are thinking the same thing.
No I miss you, no reposts, hmmmm

MankyKat

Not sure how that link appeared in my post. Anyway, you can search the trademarks

sponsorednotsponsored

With Jaryds court mention- could it possibly be footy related? A long shot but he did play some games for golden square (in the same league as Kyneton) in the past and maybe the hearing got delayed due to covid?

With Jaryds court mention- could it possibly be footy related? A long shot but he did play some games for golden square (in the same league as Kyneton) in the past and maybe the hearing got delayed due to covid?
No idea why just a guess

savefloss

VIP Member
I’m in vic and my daughter only finished today 🤷🏻‍♀️
All public schools are not allowed to finish until 1:30pm today- unless they have selected the final day of school to use as a whole staff curriculum day, which not many opt to use at this day and time as understandably teachers are exhausted. Most use this for parent teacher interviews or day 1 of term 1 for planning. Any time one of these days is used due notice must be given to all families. So not really any excuse for old mate Dumb Scummy.

savefloss

VIP Member
Megan Pustetto released a podcast this morning titled "Sophie Cachia's web of lies". I've started listening to it but don't think I'll get through all the juicy bits before I arrive at work.

Happy listening, Tattlers!

Must be at the very end. I got to 30 minutes before arriving at work and switching off.
Who is Megan and why does she hate Sophie? If anyone gets a chance to listen and can summarise I’d be grateful 🤣 I actually play with and care for my children, don’t have a PA/nanny so won’t get a chance today lol

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Mark Wales (I think that is his name) has shared quite a bit of stuff including a photo of a poster on the side of a bus stop in the city with a heap of contestants faces on it.. Sophie wasn't featured 😆
I've sen so many tv ads for Survivor lately - extended ads. Only one or two of Chompers. There is definitely more attention on other participants.

horseteeth

Chatty Member
The

the b&w arty pics of Florence not wearing a top. Lovely photos. But in this day and age with all we know about children’s photos on the internet it’s madness to post them. With kids err on the side of caution
Oh yea I did think those were weird but thought I might have missed more.

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Also! Let’s see if mumma or mummy whatever the f Betty allegedly calls Maddie will post today... waitinggggg