Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Avocadotoast

Ok I feel like we need a Scummy Survivor drinking game or bingo board for every time she mentions:
- being a ceo and sooooo successful
- battling anxiety
- battling depression
- being a lesbian
- not wanting to label herself
- being strong and confident
- loving her family
- missing her children
- missing Maddie
- how relatable she is
- her strong social game
- how physically strong she is
- how becoming a mum at a young age (which age will she go for?) made her strong

Feel free to add your own.
I’m sure she can cram this lot into one episode 😂
This IS amazing hahaha

Reactions: 2

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
It's all over for Sophie when guys start checking future late teen Floss out instead of her!

My mum said that to me once but completely in jest, as more of a "can't believe I have a grown up child" way rather than "how dare you be hotter than me!"

Yep just waiting till her profile gets bigger to launch (think I'm really hoping it does the opposite and she is exposed)
The strange thing is, it just looks like a cosmetics line so I don't think anything will be actually different in the products just that it's marketed for "them" instead of "her". Other major cosmetic brands have cottoned onto this already and a lot more inclusive... But I guess being founded by the world's first lesbian sets this a part
More inclusive and without the cultural appropriation 🙃

Michy02

VIP Member
Oh no!!
Seems there is no-one falling over themselves to look after the dogs belonging to worlds first ever lesbian couples for a few days.
This is the second time I have seen MG do a shout out and of course Chompers takes no responsibility.
That’s the thing. It’s hard to take off on holidays at a whim on school holidays as dog boarding places book out months ahead! We had to even pay a deposit a few months before.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Why did the only lesbian CEO on the village delete her boob grabbing pic? Maddie thought it was a step too far? She happily posts her kids in their jocks though.
Maddie has a choice and is a professional sports lesbian and a supposed role model so it was inappropriate along with the other PDA on stories. Unfortunately the children have no choice.

Last edited:

lousgunt

Has old love been shadow banned? I thought she had blocked me on my second account as she wasn't coming up when I searched for her but I could find her through the Cachia page??

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Owner and Company director of 3 businesses.... Crapchia, izuzu and what's the 3rd business she owns? Travel with us failed blog?
Hair salon ?.which she is an " angel investor" or fairy nagic..is that still a thing.

I think it's Shaw Media?
Oh yes..ofcourse...what have they done?

I think it's Shaw Media?

I think it's Shaw Media?

I think it's Shaw Media?

Dude. God I hate that word. Her pure bogan self just keeps on giving the LOLs. I thought she was all about the non gender, fluid band wagon? Remember Bobby's birthday party? Only boys, blue and what you could refer to as toys boys play with. Pick a lane Soph.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Probably hoping for a nice freebie Christmas Lunch at Rick Shores, Burleigh. A big earring CEO, boss, tv ‘star’ bogan free loader like her is just the clientele they need….Not