Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itssobutiful

Other contestants are sharing that they are on it already.

Girlfriends being professional athletes doesn’t stop Sophie from interfering. She’s turned up unexpectedly to training and on team outings. So yeah, I don’t buy Maddie being mid season an excuse for Sophie. Unless Maddie was told to pull her head in now she’s back on the 3x3 Olympic team again.

There probably is some contractual reason to not talk about survivor before it airs but she’s being particularly obnoxious about it. Or I just really don’t like her.

Reactions: 3
It always sounds like Jaryd’s relationship and bond with Betty has made Sophia quite jealous. How dare Jaryd look at another female that way, sort of vibes.
I can totally see the birthday post: “to my snow white angel daughter. Mummy loves you. I dreamt of you all my life. While I was heavily involved with AFL with my father, I dreamt of having a daughter just like you. I knew that my body could birth a baby just like you. You have my long legs - did I ever tell you all about how tall I am and was through all of my childhood? I am so athletic - you got that from me, Floss. I’m so proud I could birth a sibling for my favourite child, Booby. I am a psychic and knew that it had to be you. Mummy works so hard on all of her businesses and companies to provide you with an interstate trip for your birthday. I hope you have a work ethic like me.”
so accurate …… obviously read here and changed it to dancing😜😜😂😂

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
from the promo we saw, it looks like Sandra and Sophie are on the same tribe.
My guess is that they didn’t get along at all. Sandra never tolerates arrogance and I have a feeling they’ll be shown as rivals.

Sandras fan following is huge and Sophie knows that, which is why I suspect she wants to avoid any attention to do with survivor because she knows she may come off second best.

I could be way off the mark but we will find out soon enough and I’m a massive survivor fan so I’m psyched to watch either way
This is so exciting! I hope you're right!

I know that sophie totally gets off having a pool but those videos make the house look exactly as average as it looks in the listing. Totally dropping the facade of her fancy home that she has been trying to portray. Looks like a very underwhelming suburban backyard.
Soooo much concrete!! I don’t know if there’s any saving it.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Im curious what happened with her manager.Sports Management..did she spit it because of Survivor outcome? He commented on her post and she hasnt acknowledged yet.

That cheap pirate earring is making my ear itch. Hello infection 👋🏾
Not that I like the earring but kids like the weirdest things and you have to choose your battles. One of mine used to love a bandana - it was so embarassing but I knew it wouldn't last. He probs can't wear it for school, but it's the holidays so let him go. The girls clothes I probably would have said no to but I had friends who let their boys wear tutus to the park when they were like 3 - I would draw the line at that. That kid is now a handsome 6'2" athletic very male person. I hate myself for sticking up for him but kids do like the weirdest things and think they look awesome.

sponsorednotsponsored

I remember he was a real estate agent for awhile - or worked in a real estate agency. I don't think he ever got a licence. Suddenly he was a hospital orderly - nothing wrong with that job but it was quite a career change. Not everyone has the gift of the gab for real estate I guess. I hadn't heard about being sacked from a footy club. Time will tell, but I'm very impatient :ROFLMAO:
I remember chompers got such a fool of herself at more than one footy club that she left and was probably too awkward for Jaryd to stay

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Oh no!!
Seems there is no-one falling over themselves to look after the dogs belonging to worlds first ever lesbian couples for a few days.
This is the second time I have seen MG do a shout out and of course Chompers takes no responsibility.

Those photos of her daughter are so inappropriate to be shared in my opinion. She’s gorgeous, a typical child of that age. But keep it on your phone, don’t share with your large audience.
Thing is with Chlamydia Cachia, she's put up images of those poor kids on the loo, in bed and constantly asking not to be filmed. So these photos are fine in her horrid mind.

Reactions: 2

grifter

VIP Member
If I remember correctly the F45 was Chlamydia Cachia standing out the front of her sisters fitness club posing as usual. But when she photoshopped her arms and waist she forgot to photoshop her shadow and the brick work behind her. It was amateur hour photoshopping.

She could have left it untouched and looked fine but her and her sister came out flying with their usual aggressive bullshit.

They both looked like complete douche bags
Why does that not surprise me? Mum and dad must be so proud of their daughters 🥴

• Sad

HeyBub

VIP Member
Shrek is on deck 🤢🤢🤢
So appropriate to wear around your children…
I’m laughing so hard that she’s holidaying with her assistant..really proves she’s got no friends or family that want to be near her lol
I was blocked ages ago, someone please post a screen shot of said shrek-wear 😂

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Anyone else notice Chompers not so subtle reading material?
Mark Wales is on her series of Survivor son they must be besties now.

savefloss

VIP Member
I’d say she’d be contracted to share some promos. They would have hired her partly for her “following”

kmartplate

VIP Member
I really hope it’s revealed that she did not receive some huge sum to do this and was paid whatever small fee the other civilian contestants get. Surely a hugely important CEO would not be able to just step away from her work without some serious compensation? And even so, surely business would suffer? Don’t tell me she doesn’t really do much actual back end work??

Pollie

VIP Member
Why did the only lesbian CEO on the village delete her boob grabbing pic? Maddie thought it was a step too far? She happily posts her kids in their jocks though.