Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
Sophie wrote on maddies post with her family that she didn’t make the cut. She’s so needy and Maddie needs to flee.

Reactions: 3

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Aren’t they having a perfect blended family Xmas with Jarryd and his new girlfriend and her son?
Chompers was asking about a restaurant booking for Christmas Day about a week ago - maybe the happily ever after perfectly blended first ever blended family Christmas fell through :ROFLMAO: Maybe the new step mum (not maddie) had other ideas!

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Do you reckon she pulled Florence’s tooth out to show how mature and grown she is for her age? Literally turned 5 a week ago right? But young to lose a tooth! Maybe while Scummy has been on parenting watch she hasnt been brushing her teeth 🤣

• Haha

grifter

VIP Member
She’s not showing her pro athlete gf in good light either, eavesdropping on the neighbours who are in their own home, sprawled on top of her by the pool, no one needs to see that whether your partner is male or female.
They are just as bad as each other.

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of shit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!
Welcome!!!

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Ooo I'm excited that it's Kate because she really doesn't seem to like our mate ceo... I hope she's out week 1 or 2 but I swear she was away from socials for 6ish weeks so even with 2 weeks quarantine that's a long time!
I reckon she was gone 4 weeks tops so after two weeks Q she wouldn't have been in the game long. She kept up the pretence for a while when she got home because the cat was out of the bag and didn't want to look like a total twat.
Hope Kate got to the end!! 🤣

grifter

VIP Member
I can’t believe she let him go on that roller coaster (he is sitting right at the back). Height requirements are 130 or above, he would be JUST on it if not just below and the shoes gave him a little boost.
Maybe I’m just a stickler for rules and guidelines when it comes to my children’s safety 🤷🏻‍♀️

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Honestly Cachia what you playing at?!

Can see The Kearns bogans speeding upto Kmart to buy girls outfits 'knoxxy has asked gor this for months! Who are we to say no!'

'Love you no matter what!'

I’ve been following since bobby was a baby, never ever has he worn “girl” clothes. Why now? Why a flutter t shirt and pink skirt?
Surely this has something to do with Survivor coming up. SURELY.

She is a calculated mole.

Attachments

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
I wanna know the tea on the babyshower for Betty/Missy. Wasn’t it some big extravaganza for St Kilda Mums then not a mention of the charity from her ever again?

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I’m looking forward to seeing what lies she can come up with to spin it around and try and make herself look good!!
Two rules in life - never heckle and comedian and don’t piss off the producers of a reality TV show. Doing either of those things is not going to end well for you! I look forward to the editing 😂
This will be the end of her reality tv career if she deliberately excused herself in the first episode

The Herald Sun really doesn't like Sophia - this article focuses on KJ :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 12.40.46 pm.png

Last edited: