Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtothis123

A special celebration for Betty/Floss’s birthday…no a night out with the girls whilst (presumably) Mumma Shaw babysits the kids. I bet she’s glad Scummy ‘treated’ her to that special holiday!

I stand corrected Floss was there but clearly it was all about Scummy catching up with her mates. Shame about the floppy (.)(.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Survivor’s filmed in qld right? Maybe she’s up there for publicity - reading the MW book today was surely a cheeky nod?
Shes in Qld having a well deserved holiday with Mumma in tow to mind the children.
MG was playing in Townsville this weekend but the game was postponed but obviously not the holiday.

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
She looks like a hot mess! Totally fine as so do I most of the time, but I’m not getting paid by a huge brand to spruik a product!

Michy02

VIP Member
The

the b&w arty pics of Florence not wearing a top. Lovely photos. But in this day and age with all we know about children’s photos on the internet it’s madness to post them. With kids err on the side of caution
Those are odd photos to put online.

doggonestupido

IIRC - something on GOMI at one stage a few yrs back about how he got sacked from a footy club for something or lost his real estate job rather quickly?

croweater

It took a lot of self restraint not to reply with something snarky about hate following her to watch her lie through her fake horse teeth.
A LOT of self restraint !!!

So Tattlers only a week to go until we get to see our favourite first ever lesbian CEO who sells bajamas and bought a house in Tullamarine, star on Survivor.

These are the reasons she could leave the show.
1. Booted (the tribe has spoken)
2. Injured
3. Heat stress/illness
4. Needs to go home to her angels and withdraws.
5. The shows values don't align with hers and she's withdraws.

Thoughts?
I hope it’s #1 !!

AJAYA

VIP Member
I dont think she was around that early.
Missy Betty Florence was a toddler and left at home when she went to Bali that time.
The 21 year old went to Bali with her and bobby at least 3 years ago as she was the first 'girlfriend' she soft launched

'Good question', but I'm totally not going to answer it and ramble about how amazingly resilient and humble I am. Also she missed lattes but she hates coffee, is that just another pointless lie she's told along the way

I think it was the 21 year old footy player who she took to Bali with Bobby

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

finelines

Umm I remember she was fishing around for somewhere to score a free Christmas Lunch maybe with no where to go she has headed to QLD

I don’t think she can afford to break up with Maddie. I think she’s just distracted with her new brand launch and everything else she’s got coming up. I’m sure we’ll all be treated to some delightful PDA with lots of groping for even suggesting it 🙃

• Sick

aggietrunch

Was the most popular name for the new thread - the tribe has spoken? I’ll give it a crack at creating a new thread (no guarantee I can actually do it!)

I can’t bring myself to watch survivor at the best of times so I’m hoping you awesome people will keep the updates coming! I might watch a few catch up episodes if the Sophie Cachia mess shows up!:ROFLMAO:

Just catching up on her stories, she's so boring, repetitive and transparent these days I forget to look half the time..
So she posted a question box asking why people follow her?
What's happened that she needs her ego stroked again?!
Not getting enough attention from Maddie? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Ah damn I missed the listing. I don't recognise the area, looks like it could be several areas. I live a suburb over from her parents and went to one of the catholic girls schools in the area, she was known as a huge bully among other things.
Realestate.com.au has a record of sold properties. Not too many houses in Tullamarine with a pool.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What in gods name was that 'look' ?! The eyes?! The hair?! All of it?! Surely the companies have to approve it?! But I mean it also is Mia who owns Slick Hair so?! Same same.

Honestly those eyes. Absolute 🤡

Michy02

VIP Member
I clicked on her PA's stories and she was attending 1 and maybe 2 huge family ristmas lunches. Nice of old mate Soph to give her the day off (prob doesn't want to pay penalty rates) did anyone mention Bobby wearing jocks on a post, would it kill her to put her child in more appropriate clothes!

Michy02

VIP Member
I remember reading this article years ago. I didn’t follow Sophie I just found it so odd that she wanted to be with Jaryd sooo much that she would agree to an open long distance relationship and also pack condoms in his bag for his Contiki trip 🥴. Of course she also mentions how sexual they both were…Now she’s on stories saying how she doesn’t wants to chat as much...😆😆https://www.mamamia.com.au/being-in-an-open-relationship/amp/

• Haha
  • Wow