Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No brainer really.
Not only did she ruin his career at Carlton and put him in the position where he left all the other clubs on bad terms, she left him to pursue women. That has to be a kick in the teeth for them.
What is there to like about that, even on the outside looking in. 🤔

She invites herself!
what happened at Carlton?

Reactions: 3

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Those photos of her daughter are so inappropriate to be shared in my opinion. She’s gorgeous, a typical child of that age. But keep it on your phone, don’t share with your large audience.

Last edited:

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
If anyone was going to put Scummy in her place it would be Sandra! She’s probably not following many of the contestants as they barely remember who she was, assuming she is one of the first to go. Or maybe they all just hate gender fluid lesbian CEOs as the narrative will go…
Lord I can’t wait to see them at Tribal Council together lol!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm still so confused why she bought that house, it's a shit area backing onto a freeway and airport, plus spending $100,000+ on Reno's no backyard or garden trees so nowhere for the kids and dogs to play, unless she's going to do an Enmylou and use the front yard to hang out in, but even that is small. She could have got something much better for the money she's dumped into this house. We're in Melbourne so it's not like we need a pool all year round. It's just weird.
She's somehow converting the tine front garden into a basketball court! I guess a half court. She's going to need a high fence at the front - will look awful.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I listened so the segment on the so dramatic podcast this morning discussing how much she got paid for survivor, apparently she hard balled and got paid more than any other person on the season a whooping 200k only to be the first one out. Apparently the producers were pissed they didn't have a performance clause as she seems to have taken the money and ran.
Nothing to say about this. IF it is the case, it’s their own fault. A quick Google of this moron’s name will show plenty.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
My prediction is she’ll say she’s taking a stand against the toxic producers or something for how she was unfairly portrayed and that every single person on the show was homophobic, As mortifying as being voted out first would have been for her she is opportunistic our gal so will use this to launch her “inclusive”skin care range.

It just goes to show you what bad sportsmanship she has, no wonder she’s never lasted longer than a season with a club… sooking up because she couldn’t manipulate the cast into liking her. The majority would have seen straight through her.
She will struggle with that as Khanh Ong is also in this series. Of course she will try it on but inevitably fail.

kmartplate

VIP Member
Ah damn I missed the listing. I don't recognise the area, looks like it could be several areas. I live a suburb over from her parents and went to one of the catholic girls schools in the area, she was known as a huge bully among other things.
The key is that the agent inexplicably said the house had an “underground pool” so that plus the suburb will find the listing easily.

• Haha

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
If my partner made this big gushy post about her ex in laws, and made no mention of my family, I’d be a bit salty. So easy to say something about looking forward about growing a relationship with your partners family.......

babybuns88

Chatty Member
Maybe she saw how trunchy she looks in the promos so doesn't want her followers to see or even know she was on it

BeachBaby

VIP Member
We will be able to predict pretty quickly if she did well or not…if she doesn’t promote her self a shit tonne then we will be sure to expect an early elimination. Trunchbull has been pegging herself as the world’s biggest survivor expert and fan for years. Even let Bobby watch it at like 2-3 years old… will just be so dang funny to watch her get canned hard and fast. There will then be some kind of manufactured excuse too like an injury or production…
Don't the ones that last a long time lose a lot of weight? She didn't look any smaller when she reappeared?

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Her bootiful blonde hair continues to look like a home colour job and , as predicted, those dark roots appear fast.