Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

santababy

Chatty Member
Ooh
Another survivor theory from me, soz 😂
Sophie is wearing the same outfit she wears on the first episode, Kj isn’t. I have a theory that they’ve taken new cast photos after the two tribes merge into one later in the season.
It would explain why Kj is in different clothes and looks dirty, hair is no longer straight like in the first cast pic etc.

ill have to look through the other pairs pics to see if there are others in their original outfits vs looking dirtier, but it seems like the most logical explanation to me.

can’t get a photo of Sophie with dirt all over her if she was given the arse at the first tribal council 😂
Ooh love a good theory! It’s just really bugging me that its two different photos. 😅

wonder how she’ll go defending the “I didn’t get paid $200,000” if she does go first episode

Reactions: 4

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She is unrecognisable on that Mother and Baby magazine cover.
Did anyone here pay to attend her baby shower?
Is this where Crazy Lou got the inspiration to get people to PAY to attend her 40th?!

These people are not the full quack.

That is a different Kate. Her sister is going by KJ on the show. I also thought it was rich of her not to change her photo. I assume she was meant to as part of the promo t&cs
She really flopped in the show given her total disregard to all promotions etc.

God she looks like Nurse Ratched. I was going to say she looks like a pit bull but their kinda cute.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I literally just had to make an account so I could ask whether anyone else thinks it’s gross how her pool is so murky?
Sure do!!
It was discussed up thread when she first started looking for someone to come and clean it for her and it was either Xmas week or very close to it. Shes too stupid to realise that pool techs are usually booked up a long way in advance.
My suggestion was learn how to do it yourself but Mr Google and TicTok mustn't have explained how it unhealthy to swim in a cloudy pool. It's either full of bacteria or it's been overdosed with chlorine. 🤮

spacetrash

Sophie’s latest story of how society isn’t programmed to see assertive women - this is true, no denying. However, Sophie, you’re not so much assertive as you are aggressive, rude and incredibly thin skinned. You’re the epitome of a grubby, cashed-up bogan. The assertive, strong women of the world don’t need you to speak for them thanks. We see you, too.
This comment. YES YES YES!!!! 🙌

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
How many BFF's does she have??? She regularly posts a photo with an alleged BFF - different each time and usually someone who hasn't ever appeared on her socials before!
The worlds first lesbian CEO to ever buy a house doesn't have ordinary friends like the rest of us HENCE the need to mention random BFFs on a regular basis.

• Haha

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Thread name ideas for the next thread?

I’m not sure of how words it can be but I have seen others with fun limericks so my attempt is below haha.

“She’s hiding from the spotlight,
Probably sent home the first night.
Place you bets on what it’ll be,
Anxiety, homophobia or an injury.”
No need for other entries..perfection!!

What's going on with sis's hair? I swear days ago it looked semi-blonde at the very least. Now it just looks like dirty would-be blonde with regrowth? Does she have super fast growing hair? Excuse my ignorance - have not gone blonde before.

Reactions: 3

finelines

Do we think there is trouble in lovers paradise with maddy? Obscure post about people being away from you and how it makes you feel. No “I miss you” posts. No likes on maddy’s new ad post. 🤨
I wondered if she was talking about her ex husband. Haven’t seen him dropping off coffees in bed for a while and looks like he didn’t invite her at Christmas. Maybe his new girlfriend put her foot down

Fdmroy

100% if she negotiated $200k for herself that is a boss move. But what I meant by my earlier comment is that she’s an influencer - her business success rides on her following - so to piss off the producers who have the power to make her appear to be anything is pretty stupid on her behalf. Put the $200k in the bank dear because reputational damage could be devastating

HeyBub

VIP Member
Did she reshoot the cover of her book? Cause the reel she posted today has a blonde Sophie. Who's idea was it to forever capture the fried blonde...
Jesus the photoshopping on that pic is out of this world. Her chin is almost at her knees like her floppy pancakes

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Goodness hope she has a good gardener to come in and plant some planter boxes or some potted greenery. That is a very unappealing backyard. So much for her trying to convey success. That does not show success. It says this is all the bank allowed me to borrow.

Notabully

Chatty Member
😂 at your profile pic

I have a business account that I can still watch from to get all the goss!

Yep that’s what I meant about the money, just thought it was weird she mentioned her entire family except her dad
Maybe her dad is a lot more well off, they only divorced relatively recently and I think her mum was a sahm and maybe not as well off? Lucky she has the most generous daughter in the whole entire world

• Haha