Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would assume she meant packing up Maddie's things, not packing up her house. Selling it now wouldn't be the best business decision I don't think - unless its value has increased considerably. She could rent it out and rent somewhere else maybe? If she's that desperate to move out of "their" home

You wouldn't sell with within 2 years of purchase unless you were really flush with cash, or the property value has shot right up. She wouldn't be able to buy into another suburb just yet I dont think....

Reactions: 12
They could always leave social media. Or scale it right back and get a job. Like the rest of us who couldn't imagine putting our personal lives on social media. But I do understand what you're saying. She's between a rock and a hard place.
That’s her issue, she can’t just scale back and get a normal job because she has no qualifications or ordinary job experience and is now in her 30s. She will stay on this hamster wheel of narcissism until the well runs dry
[/QUOTE]
30’s isn’t old at all. She could easily go to uni and become qualified. My mum went to uni In her 50’s

Reactions: 13
That’s her issue, she can’t just scale back and get a normal job because she has no qualifications or ordinary job experience and is now in her 30s. She will stay on this hamster wheel of narcissism until the well runs dry
30’s isn’t old at all. She could easily go to uni and become qualified. My mum went to uni In her 50’s
[/QUOTE]
she has also mentioned that she never wanted a 9-5 job....why start a uni degree then in journalism ? (yea....dropped out)...
She wants to just do her own thing and be paid for it and make all the decisions/be in control. while there are people who want to see that stuff and buy overpriced pj and other leisure wear...she'll keep doing it.

Reactions: 8
she was apparently doing a doula course? The midwife in me wanted to scream because she would be the worst support to have 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
I agree, I’m in my 40s and back at uni! I meant more that it’s harder to start from scratch when you’re older and have commitments, so she can’t just stop this line of work and start doing something out of the public eye. And adding to say she doesn’t want to be out of the public eye 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahah the audacity!!!!!!! She really does have tickets on herself!
Has she actually read her own book?? What part of her history/relationship with Maddie, or even any other part of her life makes her still think she’s TOO GOOD for her? Seriously?! I’d love to have even half the amount of tickets she has on myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok I might not explain myself very well here but here goes! One of the parts of being an influencer that is so tit and why I couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to do it is how your personal and professional life gets merged and ends up being your whole brand/image/life. I get some people on social media can keep things seperate, however they are people who generally already have a skill or talent and don’t need to take videos of their bogan kids swearing for engagement. How can Sophie pull away from sharing her personal life when that’s what her followers want? What does she have apart from her PJ company that she has to advertise constantly? Without her posts the company would fail. She can’t pull away or pivot 😜 and is stuck in social media hell. It’s a Sophie’s Choice if you will!! If she pulls back from being so open about her life she’ll lose followers and deals and if she continues down this path will have to deal with Tattle and the Feral Scum writing about her and desperate podcast hosts delighting in her narcissistic downfall. She can’t win and I think she knows it, trapped in Insta purgatory. Rant over!! Same goes for Emmypoo which should go without saying 🙄
This is why I find it so weird when ppl stan influencers, argue on their posts with other followers, saying “leave them alone” etc. Influencers are a business whether they like it or not. The page might be their name, but as soon as it is monetised it’s a business, not a personal account. If they behave badly, act like assholes etc it’s fair that ppl will comment. Don’t get me wrong I think some ppl are lunatics and say awful things to influencers, but giving feedback or criticism on what is a business is pretty normal.

Reactions: 18
she was apparently doing a doula course? The midwife in me wanted to scream because she would be the worst support to have 🙄
Was it Sophie who wrote a blog post or article about the 'woman screaming her head off' in the birthing suite next to hers and how the midwives praised her for being so calm, or did I dream that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was it Sophie who wrote a blog post or article about the 'woman screaming her head off' in the birthing suite next to hers and how the midwives praised her for being so calm, or did I dream that 🤔
This is a direct quote from her blog about Florence’s birth…
"I instructed Jaryd to go into the bathroom for some alone time with himself and his… hand. They say that sex brings on a baby, when in fact I learnt it’s actually the semen itself that can have an impact. Semen contains natural prostaglandins which help to ripen, or soften, the cervix and cause it to open. Additionally, the hormone that causes contractions is oxytocin, which is the same hormone that is released during orgasm. Let’s be brutally honest, there was more chance of me farting and shooting the baby out pain free than there was of me having an orgasm this heavily pregnant, so his swimmers were going to have to do!

Sex while eating an apple, watching Suits
"Sex was literally the last thing on my mind, so as I got in position on hands and knees, whilst eating an apple and watching Suits, Jaryd came from behind and did what he needed to do. Literally,''
🤢🤢🤢🤢 been making a brand by sharing the sexcapades of others for many years now 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She could be a good midwife. I’d find those teeth very distracting during labour. I’d need to draw on all my mindfulness and deep breathing to listen to her prattle on about she’s the most amazing female human to have ever given birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She never stops going on about her Dad being an AFL coach when she was 5 and so she fancies herself as footy royalty. That’s why she was obsessed with snagging a player and tying him down. ( Poor Jaryd).
It she was really sporty she’d be at her sister’s gym regularly, not drinking or smoking and playing some sport for fun - tennis, netball, running something.
She wants the sporty image but girl ain’t sporty, unless you mean eating twisties and drinking Coke on the couch while watching a game.
The thing is with Sophie is that she never does anything for herself that someone else could do for her HENCE why she has given up sport. Noone can do it for her!!

She was a handy netballer and probably could have played a reasonable grade in local netball but that would mean she would have to commit and train.
Hard working and being a reliable team mate are two things Chompers Cachia ain't.

Reactions: 16
I just rewatched her awful TikTok of her pretending to give Maddie a present but she actually just give her the fingers. It is so awful and awkward. Then she says something about how she always gives gifts to boost her own massive ego. duck she is embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I keep seeing Cachia being ‘influenced’, although the last one I saw made comment of being sent something from Oodie & their sister company (Cachia) is this correct? Does Leah Betts have something to do with Oodie too?
I don’t think so. Oodie was founded by Davie Fogarty in Adelaide. He went to school with my niece and she worked for him for a few years until recently. As far as I’m aware Betts is not involved.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.