Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked for liking someones comment lol.... she's very thick skinned tho
I’m constantly bemused by how much time these influencers waste blocking people who merely like a comment or two - the Kearnts are shocking for it. I often wonder if they diarise an hour every day to going through and blocking people just like it’s their job LOLLLLLL

Has anyone seen this? If my boss wrote and posted this about me I’d be at HR
Is it just me? I don’t find the photo that attractive :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m in the bball industry, so I notice when she starts following a player lol.. It just makes sense to me. She needs to make a big statement with her next ‘target’. They (he/she) have to be a high profile athlete (she has no content anymore) so she needs someone that can provide. Plus she hasn’t dated a black man yet… I mean.. Good content before her next book about everyone else (ahem.. I mean her)
i also notice the PA and scum were at Adam gibsons birthday drinks on the weekend - Mitch creek posted an insta story an tagged scum in it.
The young 20’s in me are shattered - I loved Gibbo and creek especially when they were at the 36ers.
She is literally so close to ruining basketball for me I hope she stays the duck away from the boys. I hope someone starts telling them to stay away

One day everyone just stopped posting lol
yeh I noticed that too - I don’t even actually know what happened with gomi

anyone care to share ?

Reactions: 8
Ok I might not explain myself very well here but here goes! One of the parts of being an influencer that is so tit and why I couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to do it is how your personal and professional life gets merged and ends up being your whole brand/image/life. I get some people on social media can keep things seperate, however they are people who generally already have a skill or talent and don’t need to take videos of their bogan kids swearing for engagement. How can Sophie pull away from sharing her personal life when that’s what her followers want? What does she have apart from her PJ company that she has to advertise constantly? Without her posts the company would fail. She can’t pull away or pivot 😜 and is stuck in social media hell. It’s a Sophie’s Choice if you will!! If she pulls back from being so open about her life she’ll lose followers and deals and if she continues down this path will have to deal with Tattle and the Feral Scum writing about her and desperate podcast hosts delighting in her narcissistic downfall. She can’t win and I think she knows it, trapped in Insta purgatory. Rant over!! Same goes for Emmypoo which should go without saying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i also notice the PA and scum were at Adam gibsons birthday drinks on the weekend - Mitch creek posted an insta story an tagged scum in it.
The young 20’s in me are shattered - I loved Gibbo and creek especially when they were at the 36ers.
She is literally so close to ruining basketball for me I hope she stays the duck away from the boys. I hope someone starts telling them to stay away
My thoughts exactly!
haha Mitch & Gibbo been around long enough to know better.. but RJT is fresh off the plane. It’s not just RJT though.. this is why I’m thinking it’s more a new narrative that she wants to play out..

All these players have been added fairly recently..

RJT - Melb United
Xavier Rathan-Mayes - Melb United
Trey Kell - SE Phoenix
Tahjere McCall - Taipans
Gary Browne - SE Phoenix

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her relationship with Caitlin is so inappropriate. I've been a corporate EA and done many things well outside of the job description, but the lines here are so blurred it's alarming.
Caitlin blink twice if you’re being held against your will 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion :
From PA to roommate, got Soph to the boarding gate, quick run before it’s too late & you end up her next bedmate.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does anyone remember when she left Italy and posted a criiiinge goodbye vid of her and MG at the leaning tower on her story saying something about the trip being unexpected but amazing… (can’t remember the wording but she definitely mentioned that it was ‘unexpected’) WHAAAT was she talking about to then publicly announce a break up / ask her PA to book her a flight home at 4am?! Does anyone remember what the post said and what are your thoughts on it?!?!
I remember the video and it saying something about her remembering it forever then she posted a home time photo holding a key. I do remember thinking it looked like she was in a motel room which was odd, why wouldn’t she be staying with Maddie. It was obviously already over.

Edit to add the photo I forgot I kept!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she is her bed mate already....too late, can't escape.
I know this has been said before, but if that was a male moving a female in to be the PA there would be an uproar.
I would hate for my daughter to be in that position.

Let’s see what the PA really stands for :
Pussy Attendee
Pathetic Arse (licker)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t even know if Benny would throw her a length, he’s hanging out with all those CrossFit type athletes, he’s fit himself, she’s the total opposite of him, even though he reaks of sleaze, you never know he might get hungry for some designer flaps to kill time, he could toss her around and man handle her, she’s probably been missing the pork sword.
You have a way with words!! 🤣🤣 “throw her a length”, “designer flaps”, “toss her around”, “missing the pork sword” all sent me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That young PA had moved in before MG's plane had even taken off for Italy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

yeh I noticed that too - I don’t even actually know what happened with gomi

anyone care to share ?
We all found our way here❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly!
haha Mitch & Gibbo been around long enough to know better.. but RJT is fresh off the plane. It’s not just RJT though.. this is why I’m thinking it’s more a new narrative that she wants to play out..

RJT - Melb United
Trey Kell - SE Phoenix
Tahjere McCall - Taipans
Gary Browne - SE Phoenix
She’s gross, I hope she gets interest from a durry puffing, all day sloth type being rather than some BBall🍆

Reactions: 8
I still wouldn’t put it past Soph to have an occasion or 2 under or on top of Pa Jordie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My thoughts exactly!

RJT - Melb United
Trey Kell - SE Phoenix
Tahjere McCall - Taipans
Gary Browne - SE Phoenix
Add Kyle Adnam - SE Phoenix to recent NBL players followed

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.