Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m confused about the “packing up the house” comment still.

Surely she isn’t moving out of the morgue just because it was meant to be their family home? Is she forgetting her FAMILY is still with her? The kids?
Must be because the walk in robe is now too big for just her.. and nobody to use the second basin while she is brushing those Chompers of hers with the toilet brush! Heaven forbid!

The property was bought 29th of June 2021.. and they’ve spent $$$$$ doing the place up and completely refitting it out… Can anyone with more energy check how far into their relationship they were at that point? Did they buy it together? Does she have to sell it because she doesn’t want Maddie coming for her “half” of the property (if it’s in both their names).
Maybe it’s in Mads’ name and Soph is in a whole new world of trouble! 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Caitlin is going to end up in a relationship with this narcissistic nut bag before she’s even realised it’s happened 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I don’t even know if Benny would throw her a length, he’s hanging out with all those CrossFit type athletes, he’s fit himself, she’s the total opposite of him, even though he reaks of sleaze, you never know he might get hungry for some designer flaps to kill time, he could toss her around and man handle her, she’s probably been missing the pork sword.
OMFG THE PORK SWORD I’m actually dying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep seeing Cachia being ‘influenced’, although the last one I saw made comment of being sent something from Oodie & their sister company (Cachia) is this correct? Does Leah Betts have something to do with Oodie too?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she only dates athletes and why they date her?
She’s far from athletic herself and literally sloths in her pjs, looks homeless and like she needs a bath plus chain smokes cigarettes like trailer park trash bag.

Who would want that on their arm?
Like a true narcissist. Is is probably excellent at the chase, then love bombs them.

Ok I might not explain myself very well here but here goes! One of the parts of being an influencer that is so tit and why I couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to do it is how your personal and professional life gets merged and ends up being your whole brand/image/life. I get some people on social media can keep things seperate, however they are people who generally already have a skill or talent and don’t need to take videos of their bogan kids swearing for engagement. How can Sophie pull away from sharing her personal life when that’s what her followers want? What does she have apart from her PJ company that she has to advertise constantly? Without her posts the company would fail. She can’t pull away or pivot 😜 and is stuck in social media hell. It’s a Sophie’s Choice if you will!! If she pulls back from being so open about her life she’ll lose followers and deals and if she continues down this path will have to deal with Tattle and the Feral Scum writing about her and desperate podcast hosts delighting in her narcissistic downfall. She can’t win and I think she knows it, trapped in Insta purgatory. Rant over!! Same goes for Emmypoo which should go without saying 🙄
They could always leave social media. Or scale it right back and get a job. Like the rest of us who couldn't imagine putting our personal lives on social media. But I do understand what you're saying. She's between a rock and a hard place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hate that shes gotten so many new followers following the breakup, maybe that's also why she's pumping out soooo many pj ads 🙄
But it gives me comfort to know they are probably just there so they don't miss the breakdown video

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she only dates athletes and why they date her?
She’s far from athletic herself and literally sloths in her pjs, looks homeless and like she needs a bath plus chain smokes cigarettes like trailer park trash bag.

Who would want that on their arm?
She never stops going on about her Dad being an AFL coach when she was 5 and so she fancies herself as footy royalty. That’s why she was obsessed with snagging a player and tying him down. ( Poor Jaryd).
It she was really sporty she’d be at her sister’s gym regularly, not drinking or smoking and playing some sport for fun - tennis, netball, running something.
She wants the sporty image but girl ain’t sporty, unless you mean eating twisties and drinking Coke on the couch while watching a game.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They could always leave social media. Or scale it right back and get a job. Like the rest of us who couldn't imagine putting our personal lives on social media. But I do understand what you're saying. She's between a rock and a hard place.
[/QUOTE]

That’s her issue, she can’t just scale back and get a normal job because she has no qualifications or ordinary job experience and is now in her 30s. She will stay on this hamster wheel of narcissism until the well runs dry

Reactions: 17
Caitlin is going to end up in a relationship with this narcissistic nut bag before she’s even realised it’s happened 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wonder if Soph wants Maddie to wonder if there was some smouldering sexual chemistry between Caitlin and Soph the whole time they were engaged.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So I’m confused about the “packing up the house” comment still.

Surely she isn’t moving out of the morgue just because it was meant to be their family home? Is she forgetting her FAMILY is still with her? The kids?
Must be because the walk in robe is now too big for just her.. and nobody to use the second basin while she is brushing those Chompers of hers with the toilet brush! Heaven forbid!

The property was bought 29th of June 2021.. and they’ve spent $$$$$ doing the place up and completely refitting it out… Can anyone with more energy check how far into their relationship they were at that point? Did they buy it together? Does she have to sell it because she doesn’t want Maddie coming for her “half” of the property (if it’s in both their names).
Maybe it’s in Mads’ name and Soph is in a whole new world of trouble! 😂🫣
it's in Sophie's sole name...no company etc. Maddie couldn't go for half if the relationship hasn't been genuinely longer than two years...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.