Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds spot on. Day 1 of Prep orientation the poor teacher identifies the child who will be a handful.
There’s always that one kid that stands up in front of the book being read to the class; trying to turn the pages/point to things/blocking the other kids’ view and standing up while all the other kids are sitting to look at what the teacher is showing, while the teacher is telling them to sit back down. While their own parent is laughing and smiling at their kid of course. All while the other parents are wondering why the kids parent isn’t doing anything about their child. 😬 and it’s always the same kind of parents *coughsophie* that are proud of their kids for doing that stuff!

Reactions: 24
Just found her old birth blog 🫣
A pet peeve of mine is when adults do not use the correct words for genitalia. Not only because it is rule number 1 when you are a parent that you call them what they are but number 2 it’s so bleeping immature. A fanny is a vagina, a doodle is a penis.

Another lady I follow has just had a breast reduction and if I hear her call them her “boobies” one more time I’m going to have a meltdown. You are 40 years old! Call them what they are ffs!

Rant over. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s her issue, she can’t just scale back and get a normal job because she has no qualifications or ordinary job experience and is now in her 30s. She will stay on this hamster wheel of narcissism until the well runs dry
30’s isn’t old at all. She could easily go to uni and become qualified. My mum went to uni In her 50’s
[/QUOTE]
I agree but we are talking about Chompers who has never stuck to anything in her whole life except being a total narcassistic asshat

Chompers seriously thinks she is Bonnie Toogood 🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’m confused about the “packing up the house” comment still.

Surely she isn’t moving out of the morgue just because it was meant to be their family home? Is she forgetting her FAMILY is still with her? The kids?
Must be because the walk in robe is now too big for just her.. and nobody to use the second basin while she is brushing those Chompers of hers with the toilet brush! Heaven forbid!

The property was bought 29th of June 2021.. and they’ve spent $$$$$ doing the place up and completely refitting it out… Can anyone with more energy check how far into their relationship they were at that point? Did they buy it together? Does she have to sell it because she doesn’t want Maddie coming for her “half” of the property (if it’s in both their names).
Maybe it’s in Mads’ name and Soph is in a whole new world of trouble! 😂🫣
I took it as packing up Maddies stuff that was left on the house

Reactions: 4
Thread title submission:
Sophie Cachia #20: Dumped in Italy. Who will the next new ‘Mummy’ be? Bob & Floss in major need of therapy!

Reactions: 35
View attachment 1697748What is her obsession with herself and her children being (what she considers) the best at EVERYTHING?? “Helping the teacher direct the class”? More like being an obnoxious brat
You can imagine Florence having zero boundaries and taking over everything, every teachers worst nightmare, hopefully there is an integration aid waiting to take charge of the poor kid! Once again, like losing 6 teeth so young and taking over the entire class, these are not things to be proud of as a parent, these are things to set alarm bells ringing! You’re so deluded Sophie, not everything is a competition!

Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:
Chompers on the hunt, and she’s trying to make everyone think Maddie’s the c….unt
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m no good at these but couldn’t resist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sophie will 100% be that mum who will feel Floss’ creativity and individuality is stifled in a state school. Which is code for my child doesn’t know how to follow rules.
Can’t see Floss or Sophie vibing with the Steiner system either. I’m joking!
I know - the PA can add homeschooling to her duties.
Seriously though, I hope Floss settles and thrives with some consistency and boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I predict Sophie will chase a rich dick this time around. Some kind of business guy if not an athlete

Reactions: 15
Anyone else in awe of Maddie and the way she has handled this tit show and continued to carry herself with such grace and maturity*??

Except for sock gate but that was just hilarious more than immature 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Flung from italy, mental breakdown in mausoleum city, dont know where my babiez are, halloween, basketball gotta try get me some pity.

Reactions: 7
I recall Jarrad has ADHD, and it is genetic. I hope if the teachers identify it in Floss, she gets assistance. Not denial from a parent. I say this as someone diagnosed in adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.