Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her relationship with Caitlin is so inappropriate. I've been a corporate EA and done many things well outside of the job description, but the lines here are so blurred it's alarming.
This is a disaster waiting to happen. The lines are so blurred. Waiting for the announcement in the next few weeks that they are now lovers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am a few pages behind. But wanted to comment on this, Do Bobdog and Betty have friends outside of their cousins? You never see them with other kids... no group park plays, trick or treating, they never have friends over. I’m sure if they did Soph would film them makings noise and some comment like ‘house full of kids today’.
Would you let your kids hang out with them knowing GummySmoph is their mum? 😂

I don't think we can accuse Maddie of cheating when Sophie has said multiple times that monogamy is not for her. Based on all her multiple podcasts and writing Sophie had to have said to everyone that they were open or fluid or whatever you want to call it.

Sophie probably meant that SHE was allowed to be open but Maddie had to remain loyal. And as soon as Maddie exercised her right to be open Sophie cracked it. Because obviously the open rules only applied to her!
I still think it's soemthing to do with her career and popping out babies. MG has probably said nope... I want out, living her best life in Italy #freedom

Reactions: 10
So the PA packed up the beloved Tulla igloo mausoleum herself? Or just some leftover things from MG, who I’m sure has all she needs including peace of mind in Italia.

It seems unfair on the kids if that hideously overcapitalised airport cave was put on the market just because of SC’s break up.
Someone had to help her pay the mortgage 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would a CEO of the calibre of Sophie have to call her PA at 4am to have her organise flights home from Italy? Does she think she is Miranda Priestly? Like surely the boss of an online bajama empire could jump on her phone, use the ample wealth she apparently has, and book a flight. Why does she need to wake an employee up at 4am for assistance with this? Is she that bleeping useless? Surely the hallmarks of a successful bizzness woman is the ability to continue to perform under pressure and in spite of factors in your personal life? And this witch can’t even book a flight on her own? That’s genuinely unusual.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Wait. What is Sophie’s actual income? Like it’s derived from.. pyjamas? And book sales? And maybe an ad or two? Small amount of child support? 🙈

Reactions: 5
Why would a CEO of the calibre of Sophie have to call her PA at 4am to have her organise flights home from Italy? Does she think she is Miranda Priestly? Like surely the boss of an online bajama empire could jump on her phone, use the ample wealth she apparently has, and book a flight. Why does she need to wake an employee up at 4am for assistance with this? Is she that bleeping useless? Surely the hallmarks of a successful bizzness woman is the ability to continue to perform under pressure and in spite of factors in your personal life? And this witch can’t even book a flight on her own? That’s genuinely unusual.
My question to add to this is did the PA have to redecorate Bob’s basketball room whilst “packing up the house”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She would have had a return flight booked - how hard is it to change it? She went business class so generally you can change flights without incurring fees other than price difference for the day you fly. It's not difficult at all!

Reactions: 14
The PA is around 23-24 I think?
This employer/employee relationship is not appropriate.

Reactions: 18
It’s all part of the drama. She had to leave Italy suddenly at 430 in the morning that is how bad Maddie hurt her guys. Also as you said this witch can’t even book a flight on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's November and the only thing I'm jealous of this year is that Chompers got to fly return business class for a week in Italy. So I guess that's something.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But is it cheating when Sophie so publicly talks about not being monogamous? Where is the relationship line drawn then?
exactly...Maddie clearly thought it was ok...given the publicly announced threesomes etc....and lack of monogamy.... and quote given was Maddie thought "they could work through it".... but SC said no.

Reactions: 2
She’s so embarrassing. Take a Valium and stfu honestly. It’s not cool to continually need ppl to pick you up after a break up and force you to eat and shower

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.