Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand how all the lemmings followers lap up all of this complete tit she spews??? The outpouring of support and vomit inducing inspirational "go girl" adulation and attention is just providing narcissistic fuel for chompers. It really makes me soooooo sad to see how many people just blindly buy in to her manipulation. The level of self absorbtion is just 🤯

Reactions: 27
I really don't understand how all the lemmings followers lap up all of this complete tit she spews??? The outpouring of support and vomit inducing inspirational "go girl" adulation and attention is just providing narcissistic fuel for chompers. It really makes me soooooo sad to see how many people just blindly buy in to her manipulation. The level of self absorbtion is just 🤯
What do you expect of people who say "I don't normally read books" at the beginning of their "Then There Was Her" reviews?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
"packed up the house for me" - what does that mean? She packed up all of Maddie's belongings or is Soph moving out?
It’s like she’s speaking as if someone passed away and it’s too traumatic to pick up there belongings, she broke it off didn’t she? Why is she all cut , bleeping lying big teethed moll.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So. bleeping. Embarrassing. The PA will be nothing but chewy gum squished on her flip flops in a matter of months when the PA moves on to something bigger and better, then scummy will be leaking stories about the PA to the media, only a matter of time.

Neither 🍆 nor 🍑
She’s proposing to herself now ladies 😂
Why is this not surprising hahah she is soo far up her own feral flaps it is revolting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would a CEO of the calibre of Sophie have to call her PA at 4am to have her organise flights home from Italy? Does she think she is Miranda Priestly? Like surely the boss of an online bajama empire could jump on her phone, use the ample wealth she apparently has, and book a flight. Why does she need to wake an employee up at 4am for assistance with this? Is she that bleeping useless? Surely the hallmarks of a successful bizzness woman is the ability to continue to perform under pressure and in spite of factors in your personal life? And this witch can’t even book a flight on her own? That’s genuinely unusual.
But was it 4am in Melbourne or Italy ? 😂 typical making it out to be way more dramatic so all the suckers think the best ceo scored the best assistant in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But was it 4am in Melbourne or Italy ? 😂 typical making it out to be way more dramatic so all the suckers think the best ceo scored the best assistant in the world
She said she woke her up at 4am so you’d deduce it was 4am Melbourne time

Reactions: 6
Love how smoph trying to frame it that PA moved in to help with the heartbreak and cos she can't deal with the world cos she heartbroken.

Reality is as soon as MG left for Italy she moved in cos smoph is literally incapable of parenting alone or even being alone for that matter

Reactions: 44
Hey any younger snarkers here, making career moves. If your potential employer says working for them is like a “family” bleeping RUN.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Slightly off topic but still on topic but my prediction is that smophs next target is basketball import Rayjon Tucker.

Reactions: 9
It’s all part of the drama. She had to leave Italy suddenly at 430 in the morning that is how bad Maddie hurt her guys. Also as you said this witch can’t even book a flight on her own

Just adding it would have been 9pm in Italy and 4am in Melbourne xx

Reactions: 5
Just adding it would have been 9pm in Italy and 4am in Melbourne xx
I get if you are a legitimate company executive or CEO and it’s a company funded trip, you would call your assistant or secretary to help book a flight through corporate avenues. Who the hell does Sophie think she is calling her ‘PA’ in the middle of the night. How dumb is she that she cannot log on and book herself a flight home? Ffs. She may think being a CEO makes her look glamorous and important but this admission makes her look like more of a fool than she already is!! You’re not important Sophie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Wonder if Maddie said a secret goodbye to her sossy dog before she left? 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I get if you are a legitimate company executive or CEO and it’s a company funded trip, you would call your assistant or secretary to help book a flight through corporate avenues. Who the hell does Sophie think she is calling her ‘PA’ in the middle of the night. How dumb is she that she cannot log on and book herself a flight home? Ffs. She may think being a CEO makes her look glamorous and important but this admission makes her look like more of a fool than she already is!! You’re not important Sophie!
I would imagine she’s using different business streams to collect frequent flyer points. Hence her flying business class. Her PA would have the logins to the account and I’m taking a guess here but booking with points is a little advanced for chompers.. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.