Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what this is about.
I thinks she's threatening to make us jealous!!

Would you let your kids hang out with them knowing GummySmoph is their mum? 😂

I still think it's soemthing to do with her career and popping out babies. MG has probably said nope... I want out, living her best life in Italy #freedom
I agree!!
Sophie had decided on their future, laid down her rules and expected MG to toe the line.

She will never be accountable to anyone in her life, yet expects it from others.

MG has basically said no to the leso "white picket fence" lifestyle so Sophie is now the victim.🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I would imagine she’s using different business streams to collect frequent flyer points. Hence her flying business class. Her PA would have the logins to the account and I’m taking a guess here but booking with points is a little advanced for chompers.. 😜
You are right. Operating a computer is probably a stretch for Chomps!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
great sleuthing by you!
I’m in the bball industry, so I notice when she starts following a player lol.. It just makes sense to me. She needs to make a big statement with her next ‘target’. They (he/she) have to be a high profile athlete (she has no content anymore) so she needs someone that can provide. Plus she hasn’t dated a black man yet… I mean.. Good content before her next book about everyone else (ahem.. I mean her)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus she’s next level cringe/ attention seeking. She’s 30+ year old mother of 2, behaving like she’s bloody 16 breaking up with someone posting passive aggressive attention seeking posts lashing out.

Hope Maddie enjoys her best life far away from this toxic nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello! Lurker here who finally found where everyone one went who used to post on GOMI lol. I was dying from no updates hahahaha

Has she deactivated or has she blocked me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a bleeping embarrassing display of " not commenting further" you are! Period dot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m in the bball industry, so I notice when she starts following a player lol.. It just makes sense to me. She needs to make a big statement with her next ‘target’. They (he/she) have to be a high profile athlete (she has no content anymore) so she needs someone that can provide. Plus she hasn’t dated a black man yet… I mean.. Good content before her next book about everyone else (ahem.. I mean her)
So interested to know what she is thought of in your industry!

Reactions: 14
Hello! Lurker here who finally found where everyone one went who used to post on GOMI lol. I was dying from no updates hahahaha

everytime someone from gomi finds us I honestly stop and have a giggle 😂😂😂
I just imagine all these snarkers not having any idea where everyone went 😂😂😂👏🏻

Reactions: 28
Just checked my husbands account and confirm she blocked me hahahhaa. All I wrote was "kinda weird employer/employee relationship there". Gone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

She's blocked you! You can view all her stuff on other websites (takes a few hours after she's posted to view them) and we often screen shot the good stuff and post it here. Try:

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she only dates athletes and why they date her?
She’s far from athletic herself and literally sloths in her pjs, looks homeless and like she needs a bath plus chain smokes cigarettes like trailer park trash bag.

Who would want that on their arm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t understand why she only dates athletes and why they date her?
She’s far from athletic herself and literally sloths in her pjs, looks homeless and like she needs a bath plus chain smokes cigarettes like trailer park trash bag.

Who would want that on their arm?
Can we be best friends? You said it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.